Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Call Center Girl Sending Me Dirty Pics and Wants to Meet

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Funny ! today at about 8.45 i saw a half naked woman walk up middle street and into the hotel next to the Globe pub. :ohmy:

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
1:- Give callcentre girl a bell, tell her how much you love your girlfriend and there could never be anything long term but your prepared to meet her for a one off and smash her back doors in.
2:-set up a petty argument, nothing too serious with your girlfriend and storm out.
3:-meet call centre girl, rinse her out (WITH PROTECTION)
4:- come back to girlfriend, bunch of flowers and make up sex.
Job done Everyones a winner

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
We chatted and then she asked for a pic... so she has seen me... and im her "type" oh and she gets on with me... (baring in mind its been less than 24hrs since i even rang her company) I think she wears her heart on her sleeve a bit. I think shes after Mr right but is willing to please a lot of guys on the way to find him.

And i know its her coz i asked her to take a certain pic to prove it...

Then as others have said it is your duty to meet her and shag her senseless (and take photo's or video's)

You'll regret it forever if you don't

D

Deleted member 18477

100% genuine... Shes a nice girl so don't wanna put her face pics up

View attachment 35055

What a ridiculous place to put a chair.

I know her. She sold me an iphone about 3 months ago. Enjoy.........

Who the f*** took the picture??

Wise words. She's broken the Data Protection Act 1998 so time for you to Commit An Illegal Act 2012.

Regardless of any supposed existing relationship, you positively owe it to NSC to follow this one through a bit.

Get on it, NOW, and report back.

make her wear the albion home strip then smash her back doors in!

Is she one of the new features? Couldn't work out what else was new

Hang on. Hang on.

How come Easy 10 knew to "pull up a chair" BEFORE you posted the pic?

I smell something fishy. And it ain't her knickers.

From somewhere unbidden in my conciousness the phrase 'Fireman Dan' seems to have surfaced...... :lolol:

aren't most call centres in India ??? long way to go mate , obviously an albino Indian ! ???

1. Please use the queens English - it's Centre, not Center. You're in Brighton, not Brooklyn.
2. Smash her for a week & leave her looking like a ripped out fireplace.
3. Post before & after pics so we can score your demolition work out of 10.

I'd SMASH it, only do IT from behind, just in case worse comes to worse and she's a tranny.

Is she pay as you go.

...and now that same pic but without the dress

If in doubt, f***ing ruin her.

FFS - why are you still here ?

Hold on, those pics look like they are of my gf :annoyed:

And when you are done, PM me her number and i'll have a go.

Drive up there, rag her, leave, job done, act like nothing happened to the gf.

just IMAGINE the sex, she'll be gagging for it

In situations like this I like to ask myself, what would Richard Keys do?

richard-keys-smash-it.jpg

Case closed

U should definitely bang her hun xxxxxx LOL

Remember, if she sounds nice on the phone - add 2 stone!

I do indeed need a new Iphone
Where did you order it from?

What company she work for lol im sure i can think of a parcel to deliver!

Give her my number. I want an Iphone

If you do meet her just for Christ sake don't use the maps on your new iPhone, you will never find her.

I've got a missus, but to be fair if that happened to me, i would smash it so hard she would be walking like John Wayne for a month!!

Why are you even thinking about it? Shag her already!

Wtf!!!! She would have been ruined in her lunch break!

Is this a situation where [MENTION=17434]firemandan[/MENTION]'s expert opinion is called upon?

can we have some pics of your gf

if this woman is so 'hot', why is she wasting her life in a call centre..?

sounds like a job for Firemandan!!

In response to the OP, i have just upgraded and I gues you are not with vodaphone!

I initially thought my luck was in and got asked out!! GET IN!!!

Then got this.....SAKE!!! :glare::down:

images

The Crystals aren't sluts. They are nice girls.

1:- Give callcentre girl a bell, tell her how much you love your girlfriend and there could never be anything long term but your prepared to meet her for a one off and smash her back doors in.
2:-set up a petty argument, nothing too serious with your girlfriend and storm out.
3:-meet call centre girl, rinse her out (WITH PROTECTION)
4:- come back to girlfriend, bunch of flowers and make up sex.
Job done Everyones a winner

:lol: one of the best threads for a long time! Classic! :lol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
What a ridiculous place to put a chair.

i was in a bar in the suburb of Zizkov here... and there was a chair positioned very much like that in a bar..
When i asked why, i was told it was the non smokers chair.

Thread could develop well if somebody who thinks he is this girls boyfriend is on NSC.

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
A similar thing did happen many years ago. I was in the Adriatic off Bosnia on a 6 month deployment whilst in the Navy & we wrote to the NOTW asking if any lonely ladies would like to write to some sailors away for Christmas '93. Jesus Christ we were snowed under with unbelievable filth! When we got home, our whole mess was at it like shithouse doors in a force 10, all over the country.

I met an absolute nutjob who was up for anything. I drew a line at some things; let's just say it would have made my eyes water, & I thought it rude that she presumed I'd be up for that sort of thing purely because I'm from Brighton!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
i was in a bar in the suburb of Zizkov here...

The one time i stayed in Zizkov I met a very friendly lady who sounds a little like the one in this thread :thumbsup:

More on point though, sending a pic of gf? If this weirdo has fb she's now adding your misses and ready to blackmail you with telling her...... since you're not going up there. Good luck and respect for saying no, honestly, but all sounds very worrying. For the record there are definitly women out there that just want as many random guys as they can but it's ALWAYS to make them feel better/wanted/special/and 'fix' some trauma I think.

Up to anyone if they want to deal with that....... hardly an expert but have gone with couple and rejected a couple similar stories depending on gf situation at the time and loose loose long term as probably slightly regret whichever, but good fun at the time if very very very careful!

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
For the record there are definitly women out there that just want as many random guys as they can but it's ALWAYS to make them feel better/wanted/special/and 'fix' some trauma I think.

Interesting, so if a bloke shags around he is a "lad" but if a Woman does it she has the above traumas?

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Out on a limb here I think I know this girl. Hair, boots and er attitude fit. If I am right she is well into her forties. :eek:

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I had a friend like that who would shag anything, she was mentally unwell, had been abused as a teenager, she had many blokes for casual sex all the time. She took her own life in the end. Any woman like that has been traumatised in some way imo, nothing sexy about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here