Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Call Center Girl Sending Me Dirty Pics and Wants to Meet

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Your only worry really is if she's totally mental and ends up letting your bird find out, equally she might be sound and know the score There's only one way to find out, but it's a big risk................
It isn't though, is it? It's a tiny risk. It doesn't follow that most sex-mad females are complete mentalist bunny boilers any more than any other woman is a bunny boiler. It just means she goes like a f***ing train.

And for that reason, he needs to smash the f***ing granny out of it, because there'd be a lot more on the line if he was married with kids so needs to do it while he's younger.

As I said earlier, if there is any doubt whatsover, he needs to stop thinking about it too hard and just get conkers deep, IMO.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
This is an interesting situation :lolol:

My take is that you either cut off now or jump in with both feet and let fate decide the rest.

Meeting a sexually liberated woman is good fun, from the sounds of it you'll be able to do pretty much anything you've ever wanted to try. There are definitely questions hanging over the fact that she's trying to meet up with and f*** blokes she's just met on the phone, although that could be entirely innocent i.e she's bored of picking up blokes in pubs and needs a new and exciting way to cure her sex fix. She doesn't sound the relationship type so you're probably ok there, she won't want more after a couple of meets.

Your only worry really is if she's totally mental and ends up letting your bird find out, equally she might be sound and know the score There's only one way to find out, but it's a big risk................

She would please me anyway i want she said. She said she'd do anything for me sexually... however my gf is fitter and i just cant and never will cheat... but defo feel i may regret turning her down...

I just want a change... which im sure will make me realise even more how right my gf is for me... i just wish my gf would ok me meeting her as im sure it would help out our relationship in the long run :lolol:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
She would please me anyway i want she said. She said she'd do anything for me sexually... however my gf is fitter and i just cant and never will cheat... but defo feel i may regret turning her down...

I just want a change... which im sure will make me realise even more how right my gf is for me... i just wish my gf would ok me meeting her as im sure it would help out our relationship in the long run :lolol:

What do you think her view would be on a threesome? Doesn't go down well with most women so I've heard... If your girlfriend is 'fitter' as you say then you should think very hard, although I always think if you have to think about it then it says a lot for your relationship, that's not meant as a dig but you can't be satisfied or happy in your relationship

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
It isn't though, is it? It's a tiny risk. It doesn't follow that most sex-mad females are complete mentalist bunny boilers any more than any other woman is a bunny boiler. It just means she goes like a f***ing train.

And for that reason, he needs to smash the f***ing granny out of it, because there'd be a lot more on the line if he was married with kids so needs to do it while he's younger.

As I said earlier, if there is any doubt whatsover, he needs to stop thinking about it too hard and just get conkers deep, IMO.

As a married man with kids - THIS! You spend a long time being faithful.

I have vowed to tell my son not to even think about having a relationship before he's 27, as it's a waste of valuable shagging time. With the benefit of hindsight I spent too long in relationships during my 20's, but spent a couple of years dipping the wick into similar tarts as this, which has now allowed me to be happily married and not be looking away from home for action!

Get on board and let us know how it went...

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

I agree that sex mad birds like this are actually less likely to be bunny boilers because they won't get clingy and will probably get bored and move on once they find a better looking bloke with a bigger knob!

The only thing that worries me is that she's sending loads of messages already. Birds can sniff out txts from other birds like beagles on a fox scent, that's what makes it a risk IMHO

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
As a married man with kids - THIS! You spend a long time being faithful.

I have vowed to tell my son not to even think about having a relationship before he's 27, as it's a waste of valuable shagging time. With the benefit of hindsight I spent too long in relationships during my 20's, but spent a couple of years dipping the wick into similar tarts as this, which has now allowed me to be happily married and not be looking away from home for action!

Get on board and let us know how it went...

very true... like i said been with my gf 10 years.. we had parted once and i had sum fun but all my 20's virtually with one girl, as stunning as she is...

Arrghhh why is it goes feel the need to shag about? if i want sex i can get it off my gf... so whats in us that wants us to nail a load of birds... instinct to spread the seed :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here