...and now that same pic but without the dress

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Seriously, if she looked like that then why the hell would she be on at you for sex as she has no idea what you look like. Unless she face-book stalked you.

She's either a nutjob, a monster using fake pics, or both.

Working in call centres I found the girls that sounded fit were normally fat munters.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Seriously, if she looked like that then why the hell would she be on at you for sex as she has no idea what you look like. Unless she face-book stalked you.

She's either a nutjob, a monster using fake pics, or both.

Working in call centres I found the girls that sounded fit were normally fat munters.

We chatted and then she asked for a pic... so she has seen me... and im her "type" oh and she gets on with me... (baring in mind its been less than 24hrs since i even rang her company) I think she wears her heart on her sleeve a bit. I think shes after Mr right but is willing to please a lot of guys on the way to find him.

And i know its her coz i asked her to take a certain pic to prove it...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
We chatted and then she asked for a pic... so she has seen me... and im her "type" oh and she gets on with me... (baring in mind its been less than 24hrs since i even rang her company) I think she wears her heart on her sleeve a bit. I think shes after Mr right but is willing to please a lot of guys on the way to find him.

FFS - why are you still here ?

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh

My god.... What sort of picture did you send her? Dare I ask?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Hold on, those pics look like they are of my gf :annoyed:

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Just shag the slut FFS. Why the **** are you still on here talking to us. Get on the phone, ring her up and tell her your up for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here