Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Call Center Girl Sending Me Dirty Pics and Wants to Meet

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Tattoo = slag

She obvious has mental issues probably realy short of confidence and has a few other things going on.

A good situation to do some abusing, her mental side would no doubt be revealed after you've shagged her but you could easy bin it off although she does have your address etc ?

Minimum requirement here is a dirty video. Could be worth letting her do all the running ie get her to pick you up steaming drunk at 2am and take you somewhere for an empty out. If she wants it manipulate it and get everything you can

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
This thread has the potential to be NSC gold... and the potential to get moved to the 'other stuff' section as well depending on the nature of any other pics TC might (or more specifically should) provide.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Tattoo = slag

She obvious has mental issues probably realy short of confidence and has a few other things going on.

A good situation to do some abusing, her mental side would no doubt be revealed after you've shagged her but you could easy bin it off although she does have your address etc ?

Minimum requirement here is a dirty video. Could be worth letting her do all the running ie get her to pick you up steaming drunk at 2am and take you somewhere for an empty out. If she wants it manipulate it and get everything you can

Abusing? She could have a breakdown, go to his gaff, tie him to a chair, shag his wife, then slowly kill her infront of him then kill him slowly. She'd have a defence too.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Well shes sexually a bit slutty from what ive heard... but she is a sweet and nice girl too...

Thing is mate, you're f***ed already. Your current girlfriend is bound to get wind of this thread- then she's going to want to cut your balls of for even thinking it. Essentially, you've already cheated on her. So you might as well go the whole hog.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
*pullsupchair*

Hang on. Hang on.

How come Easy 10 knew to "pull up a chair" BEFORE you posted the pic?

I smell something fishy. And it ain't her knickers.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hang on. Hang on.

How come Easy 10 knew to "pull up a chair" BEFROE you posted the pic?

I smell something fishy. And it ain't her knickers.

OK, I admit its me.

That picture is a few years old though. I no longer have those extensions, and I'm carrying a little more timber.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Shag her for a year then phone her at work, tell her it's over and that you want an upgrade.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
This post is going to sound like I'm slating you and being an old git before my time (25), but your actions up to this point suggest that you don't REALLY care too much about your current gf.

Again, that's not a criticism but an observation.

You might as well go for it really and end it with the gf if you are really tempted.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
This post is going to sound like I'm slating you and being an old git before my time (25), but your actions up to this point suggest that you don't REALLY care too much about your current gf.

Again, that's not a criticism but an observation.

You might as well go for it really and end it with the gf if you are really tempted.

Alright then Trisha.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
This thread cant linger and be gold as my gf may pop on her... This thread must stay in the hidden depths.. as if it never existed..

I am innocent and was just curious if this shit happened to other people...

I'm sick of these testing situations... Im going to fail soon... girls at the gym, girl at footy arrgghhh and all younger than me and pretty... not fair...

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
This thread cant linger and be gold as my gf may pop on her... This thread must stay in the hidden depths.. as if it never existed..

I am innocent and was just curious if this shit happened to other people...

I'm sick of these testing situations... Im going to fail soon... girls at the gym, girl at footy arrgghhh and all younger than me and pretty... not fair...

Just realise what you have, remember you told me a couple of weeks back that the grass wouldn't be greener. Now delete her off your phone and whats-app for crying out loud and start to remember that you have a gf who loves you for who you are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here