Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Call Center Girl Sending Me Dirty Pics and Wants to Meet

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Regardless of any supposed existing relationship, you positively owe it to NSC to follow this one through a bit.

Get on it, NOW, and report back.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
This is a mad and seem an unreal story...

Yesterday i called a company to arrange the delivery of my iphone. I was chatting to this girl that sounded quite cute for about 20mins. We got on quite well.

She had all my personal details on the system etc. After the call she added me to whatsapp and she is really quite fit (which i didnt expect it) anyway we've texted etc and i have discovered she is very full on and sex mad and has been trying to pin me down for a date to get a hotel and meet her. Shes sent me a few dirty pics and i cannot believe only this time yesterday she was organising my phone delivery... I have told her i have a girl but she is still adamant we are going to meet... I wont meet but i hate the temptations...

Does this random shit ever happen to anyone else?

Whats her number

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Good grief she sounds like a classy girl, probably dealt with more cocks than the Venky family so she’ll be riddled with every infection under the sun and her front bottom will be so well used it’ll be like putting a pencil in a wind sock. Enjoy though!

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
make her wear the albion home strip then smash her back doors in!

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
1) Ask your current girl to fulfil your darkest fantasy If she says yes, don't go meet her. If no, see 2)

2) Ask the call centre girl if she'd fulfil your darkest fantasy, if she says yes, go meet her. If she says no, you may want to reconsider your fantasy.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
1) Ask your current girl to fulfil your darkest fantasy If she says yes, don't go meet her. If no, see 2)

2) Ask the call centre girl if she'd fulfil your darkest fantasy, if she says yes, go meet her. If she says no, you may want to reconsider your fantasy.

If i arranged a 3sum i wouldn't have the guilt... ive thought about this and am gonna try this route.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
shes actually pretty (but like i said cant send those pics.) which surprised me as it is usually the mingers that are deprived for attention that have to be sluts.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
If this is your Criteria for a Nice Girl then I would be interested in your Criteria for a Filthy Slut.......

I think if you remove the Center bit from the title of this thread you have got a more accurate picture of what is going on. :thumbsup:

Well shes sexually a bit slutty from what ive heard... but she is a sweet and nice girl too...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here