Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Call Center Girl Sending Me Dirty Pics and Wants to Meet

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I wish I was a fly on the wall when they run through their targets and results at the end of year...

"Here, Brenda, look at this. We saw a huge rise in iPhone enquiries in mid-October specifically from the Brighton & Hove region...."

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
In situations like this I like to ask myself, what would Richard Keys do?

richard-keys-smash-it.jpg

Case closed

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Has the OP had is iPhone stolen by this chap yet?

I have an old iPhone 4 for sale as a.replacement if needed mate?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I once had a complete random 19 year old - I was 34 at the time - contact me by Facebook because she had the same family name and liked the way I looked. We definitely were not related - I checked this thoroughly - and lived about 40 miles apart, and she made no secret of the fact that she wanted to meet up for sex. I was in a relationship at the time, which was the main reason I declined. However I'll admit that I did consider a hotel meet up to coincide with a work trip.

Part of me regrets not taking the opportunity, but what it did teach me is that some women are sex maniacs - even more so than your average bloke. This thread seems to support this finding.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
This is an interesting situation :lolol:

My take is that you either cut off now or jump in with both feet and let fate decide the rest.

Meeting a sexually liberated woman is good fun, from the sounds of it you'll be able to do pretty much anything you've ever wanted to try. There are definitely questions hanging over the fact that she's trying to meet up with and f*** blokes she's just met on the phone, although that could be entirely innocent i.e she's bored of picking up blokes in pubs and needs a new and exciting way to cure her sex fix. She doesn't sound the relationship type so you're probably ok there, she won't want more after a couple of meets.

Your only worry really is if she's totally mental and ends up letting your bird find out, equally she might be sound and know the score There's only one way to find out, but it's a big risk................

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I once had a complete random 19 year old - I was 34 at the time - contact me by Facebook because she had the same family name and liked the way I looked. We definitely were not related - I checked this thoroughly - and lived about 40 miles apart, and she made no secret of the fact that she wanted to meet up for sex. I was in a relationship at the time, which was the main reason I declined. However I'll admit that I did consider a hotel meet up to coincide with a work trip.

Part of me regrets not taking the opportunity, but what it did teach me is that some women are sex maniacs - even more so than your average bloke. This thread seems to support this finding.

Fair play to you for declining... and this girl is a sex maniac like i have never met... shes constantly texting me filth, that even embarrasses me...

I dont think all of NSC could fulfill her needs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here