Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

C&G Final: Sussex Versus Lancashire - TICKET INFORMATION

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
I've just booked my ticket. I have virtually bankrupted myself supporting the Albion and now my meagre finances have Sussex CCC to contend with. Still, supporting Sussex can't be as stressful as following the Albion.

From the SCCC website:-

C&G Final at Lord's, Saturday 26 August.

C&G Final Tickets Procedure

Sussex County Cricket Club has been allocated 4,500 tickets for the C&G Final v Lancashire at Lord’s on Saturday 26 August. Prices are £40, £26 and £24, with under 16s tickets at £10. An order form will be drafted within the next few days and we intend to mail all members on Monday 10th July inviting their postal applications over a period of two weeks.

MCC have informed us that they have sold all non-allocated tickets apart from restricted views. The final looks to be heading for a sell-out for the first time in a few years. Lancashire and ourselves have been allocated the Compton and Edrich stands, Lancashire in Compton, Sussex in Edrich.

To be scrupulously fair to members we will be contacting them all by post at the same time, there will be no email or telephone orders. Those submitting applications by post can be allocated two tickets maximum. Members who call in personally to the Club can deliver their envelope by hand and save 24 hours in the post, however tickets will not be allocated there and then. The tickets are in the process of being printed by MCC at Lord’s and should be delivered to the Club with further details on Friday 30 June.

Tickets will be allocated to members on a first-come, first-served basis. Any tickets remaining unsold after 24th July will be made available to non-members and a further announcement will be made at that time.

Ground Plan

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
shit.....selling out.....f***....must get tickets :angry:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
bugger....Lords ticket office closed until monday 9:30am :angry:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Just phoned Lords and they are now saying all their tickets are Sold Out, although the woman advised to call back nearer the time when all the returns from various places will come back in.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Whoo hoo, just got my ticket sorted.

Members Stand - £32.

Marvellous Scenes.

:clap2:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
My membership application form has just been put in the recycling bin. :(

For family reasons I won't be able to go to Lord's: I was really looking forward to my first day out at a final for 13 years. :( :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here