Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

C&G Final: Sussex Versus Lancashire - TICKET INFORMATION

Johners

Jul 6, 2003
Playa Blanca, Lanzarote
4 tickets for the Mound stand booked today
- when the guy took my address during the booking he said that he assumed I would be wanting tickets in the Mound Stand where the Sussex allocation will be.

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
4 Tickets for Main Stand

I spoke to Sussex today who informed me that they have not received their 4,500 allocation yet but expect to by the end of the week.

They will go on offer to the 3,000 members first who will be allowed a maximum of two tickets each.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
mindyjaja said:
4 Tickets for Main Stand

I spoke to Sussex today who informed me that they have not received their 4,500 allocation yet but expect to by the end of the week.

They will go on offer to the 3,000 members first who will be allowed a maximum of two tickets each.

Thanks for that, looks like we'll be going through Lords then

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
mindyjaja said:
4 Tickets for Main Stand

Bollocks to that. I'll wait til they go on general sale.

PLENTY TO GO ROUND. Do you see me panicking?

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
The Large One said:
Bollocks to that. I'll wait til they go on general sale.

PLENTY TO GO ROUND. Do you see me panicking?

You can get them on general sale already straight from Lords (ticket office number 020 7432 1000).

£40 for an adult and a choice of the Grandstand or Mound Stand.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Got two tickets for Grandstand this morning - wasn't offered a choice but happy as I haven't sat in the new Grandstand yet.

BUT - looking at the Lords website tonight it says:

"MCC are now only able to offer for sale restricted view seats in the Mound Stand and Grandstand lower tiers.

Due to the limited number of restricted view tickets available, if you wish to purchase tickets for this match please telephone the MCC Ticket Office on 020 7432 1000. Tickets are not available to purchase online."

It looks like the rest of them have sold out already - unless they were only selling restricted views and we've all been done!!! As I wasn't told they were restricted view I'll assume that there isn't a problem.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Stolen from the Sussex Messageboard

Sussex County Cricket Club has been allocated 4,500 tickets for the C&G Final v Lancashire at Lord’s on Saturday 26 August. Prices are £40, £26 and £24, with under 16s tickets at £10. An order form will be drafted within the next few days and we intend to mail all members on Monday 10th July inviting their postal applications over a period of two weeks.

MCC have informed us that they have sold all non-allocated tickets apart from restricted views. The final looks to be heading for a sell-out for the first time in a few years. Lancashire and ourselves have been allocated the Compton and Edrich stands, Lancashire in Compton, Sussex in Edrich.

To be scrupulously fair to members we will be contacting them all by post at the same time, there will be no email or telephone orders. Those submitting applications by post can be allocated two tickets maximum. Members who call in personally to the Club can deliver their envelope by hand and save 24 hours in the post, however tickets will not be allocated there and then. The tickets are in the process of being printed by MCC at Lord’s and should be delivered to the Club with further details on Friday 30 June.

Tickets will be allocated to members on a first-come, first-served basis. Any tickets remaining unsold after 24th July will be made available to non-members and a further announcement will be made at that time.

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
Just rang and was told there was only restricted view left, but he did manage to find me one ticket unrestricted view in the Mound stand!!!!
Will Rana be allowed to play?:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here