Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

C&G Final: Sussex Versus Lancashire - TICKET INFORMATION

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
gazwag said:
How did you get grandstand tickets their web site suggests they are only selling Mound Stand at the moment

They asked what stand I wanted and I said opposite the big replay screen so she put me in the grandstand.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
SurreySeagulls said:
They asked what stand I wanted and I said opposite the big replay screen so she put me in the grandstand.

Nice one, its quite funny actually, can you imaging a football match where you can get tickets for most areas of the ground well before the STH (members) have had their chance

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
BarrelofFun said:
Alot of the mound stand is covered, no?

I am just about to buy some. I have been a few times but can't remember which are the better seats.

Its part covered, only the lower tier is on offer at the moment online, although you can get other parts of the ground if you ring. I have done the online option.

Does Garth Le Roux still open the bowling btw :D

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
4 for the Mound Stand Lower - Row 28 :clap2:

And Lord's confirmed that the Mound Stand WILL be Sussex.

They said the allocation was 9,000 tickets to be split between Lancs and Sussex, the rest to members, hospitality and general sale.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
SurreySeagulls said:
It is going to be fantastic and then after all the fuss has died down then a trip down to Withdean for the visit of the railway men.

Weather permitting of course

Edit: Meaning it had better not rain on the Saturday otherwise the final will be on the Sunday

Last edited:

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Managed to get 6 tickets for the Mound Stand despite the wesite saying max 4. Wasn't offered a choice of stand though so perhaps the Grandstand is now sold out??

Looking forward to a great day out but a better result than 1993!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here