Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

C&G Final: Sussex Versus Lancashire - TICKET INFORMATION

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Cheltenham & Gloucester Trophy Final: Lancashire v Sussex on Saturday 26th August

Date released: 26 June 2006

The finalists for the Cheltenham & Gloucestershire Trophy Final, to be held at Lord's on Saturday 26th August, will be Sussex and Lancashire.

Tickets for the match go on sale on Wednesday 28th June, priced £40 for adults and £10 for children. There is a limit of 4 tickets per application.

Please revisit this page on 28th June for more information on how to purchase tickets.

http://www.lords.org/latest-news/ne...ussex-v-lancashire-on-26th-august,714,NS.html

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
when will SUSSEX announce ticketing details:glare:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
John Boy said:
2 tickets per Lancashire member. Won't complain if its the same for Sussex members.

neither will i. it means are plan will work perfectly. and also lancashire have significantly more members, so chances are it will be more than 2 per sussex member

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Scotty M said:
neither will i. it means are plan will work perfectly. and also lancashire have significantly more members, so chances are it will be more than 2 per sussex member

What is the plan then? 14 of us listed, ther aren't 7 members??? ??? ??? ???

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
John Boy said:
We're gonna get the non-members to FIGHT for the tickets

Oh yes, i'd easily have badger and tommy boy.......

:down:

On a more serious note, what are we really going to do if that is the case? Go through lords? Or go in two parties, members and non members?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
Oh yes, i'd easily have badger and tommy boy.......

:down:

On a more serious note, what are we really going to do if that is the case? Go through lords? Or go in two parties, members and non members?

to be honest markus, if you cannot be bothered to get a membership i dont see why loyal supporters like myself and jonathan should have to put up with glory hunters like you in our party

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Scotty M said:
to be honest markus, if you cannot be bothered to get a membership i dont see why loyal supporters like myself and jonathan should have to put up with glory hunters like you in our party

well, i do on average 5 games a season, at a tenner a time works out cheaper than membership really.

That said, with a 2 month summer holiday starting on Wednesday, it might still be worth the 60 quid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here