Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bye Bye Wrexham

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
Except I wanted them to at least draw tonight. Stockport need Hereford to drop points.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Great News, 2 Down 2 To Go!

Considering one of the two is in the cup final and on the verge of using one of your European spaces, fat fecking chance of it happening soon...

Actually, feck, I forgot that Cardiff could be f***ing intolerable if they win, and I'm there early June. Erk.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Considering one of the two is in the cup final and on the verge of using one of your European spaces, fat fecking chance of it happening soon...

Actually, feck, I forgot that Cardiff could be f***ing intolerable if they win, and I'm there early June. Erk.

Cardiff WILL be f***ing intolerable if they win, it's absolutely IMPERATIVE that they don't.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Poor old Wrexham, they follow Oxford, Halifax and Exeter out of the league...all have an x in their name...I bet Crewe Alexandra are starting to get a bit nervy!

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Very very sad. Wrexham were always one of my teams. Favourite Wrexham memory is joining their fans at White Hart Lane in the FA Cup when they got a 3-3 draw and played the 'big club' off the park. Also one of the few times I've felt sufficiently intimidated to hide my Wales scarf on leaving the ground.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford

Yes i had realised that Cardiff and Swansea will be in the Championship next season, im just joking you buffon.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Because they've got a nice bunch of fans and as a group of supporters I think they've been through quite enough over the last few years.

Any anomosity towards them because they are "Welsh" is a little misplaced too.

Anyone who has been to Wrexham will know the place seems to be inhabited by scousers.

Because they've got a nice bunch of fans and as a group of supporters I think they've been through quite enough over the last few years.

Any anomosity towards them because they are "Welsh" is a little misplaced too.

Anyone who has been to Wrexham will know the place seems to be inhabited by scousers.

Completely agree. Wrexham have been in the same boat as us with their crooked owner and have finally wrested back control of their football club, and they have been tremendously supportive of us in regards to Falmer. The glee with which Wrexham's demise has been greeted by some is disappointing to say the least.

However my Wrexham supporting mate says they are just pleased to have football club to support and are not unduly bothered by relegation to the conference, it will beat looking at a housing estate where the racecourse should be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here