Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bye Bye Wrexham

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Ok then Zesh, without resorting to abuse can we have a constructive argument why Welsh teams shouldn't be allowed in the league.

I'll accept diagrams but will expect to see your working. You are reminded to include an historical perspective.

"Because they are Welsh" will not be considered sufficient as an answer.

This should be interesting.....:lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Personally I think it's great that Welsh teams play in the English structure, the more diversity the better.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Good luck to Wrexham, they're a proper little football club so I do hope they get back quickly.

I'd far rather the likes of Wrexham, Oxford and Exeter got back soon. None of Dagenham, Morecambe & Accrington seem able to attract league-sized crowds, and since I have no interest in any of them, I hope they all get relegated soon at the expense of the likes of Wrexham.

And I hope Mansfield stay up at the expense of Dagenham. Big last day for them, which I hope Mansfield win easily.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Oh shut up your knob, of course i remember us almost going out the league. I just dont like the Welsh, they shouldnt be playing in our leagues anyway. And stop banging on about MK Dons, no one cares anymore.

I care!

It's quite a shame that Wrexham have gone out - the fans day was quite something - I am too young to remember our fans united game at the Goldstone, I don't think my dad let me go!

I alos don't have a problem with Welsh teams in the league at all - just means there's more places to go to, and all this anti-Welsh stuff is childish to say the least!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I'll be a bit sorry to see them go as The Racecourse was my first proper away game (don't count the croydon scum as only just up the road). 0-0 in 1977 I think.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Personally I think it's great that Welsh teams play in the English structure, the more diversity the better.

does your interest in diversity extend to the scottish pair. Historically, we can put up with the Welsh but god forbid if Celtic and Rangers ever enter the English leagues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here