Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bye bye John and Edward

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I see the Sun is reporting that some punter put £10,000 on the twins getting the boot - at odds of 1-16.

Now, there's someone who's a worst tipster than US.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That must have been in running just before Coewell announced his decision.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would expect ALL this years contestants were hiding away backstage thoroughly embarrassed at their inadequacies whilst listening to this Woman singing live last night.

Truely one of the greatest if not the greatest female pop singer in the World right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsEwpVryuVw

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I kew you would chip in Warren. Your like my internet stalker now. Scary.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Glory, glory John and Edward, Glory, glory John and Edward,
Glory, glory John and Edward, and the Grimes go marching ON ON ON :clap2::clap2::clap2:

John-and-Edward-Grimes-fr-003.jpg

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I am the only one who noticed how smug she looked when she realised she was in the bottom two with the twins, she was smiling all the way through the song and practically laughing (at one point I though she was going to sing it in the Vic Reeves Club Style). And then when Simon started talking her face dropped and then she burst into tears!! Classic TV :laugh:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would expect ALL this years contestants were hiding away backstage thoroughly embarrassed at their inadequacies whilst listening to this Woman singing live last night.

Truely one of the greatest if not the greatest female pop singer in the World right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsEwpVryuVw

Great voice no doubt but same old same old. Start quietly, gradually getting louder ending with shouting and a warble on the voice. Incredibly inferior to the excellent Black Eyed Peas imo. f*** off and find a different song Leona

For what it's worth I thought Leona was quite shit on the night and I cringed when the judges all gave her a standing ovation.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I never really enjoyed her performance though not sure why, she is undoubtedly a great singer, but never gave a true performance, seemed a bit awkward on the stage, just my opinion like.

Still, streets ahead of those idiot twins

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Before sing-off:

Cowell: "After last week, I want to assure people that we will make a decision based on what we hear next, NOT what has gone before"

Lucie sings - excellent
John & Edward 'sing' - absolute f***ing TOILET

After sing-off:

Cowell: "I think the public should decide this"

Also, Louie makes a point of saying, when he is criticising singers that "you have to remember this show is a SINGING competition"

Unlss of course he is defendng John & Edward when "you have to remember they are having FUN, which is what this show is all about"

Hypocritical BASTARDS

f***ing RUBBISH

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
??? If she's that talented she'll get a career regardless. In fact she should have got herself one already. Instead looks like she wants fame ahead of a career, has decided to appear on a TV talent show, for which the parameters are pretty well understood by now.

Her singing coach wa son the radio this morning suggesting that she has been offered auditions for a couple of West End shows.

It is interesting that Xfactor was a farce this week, whereas Strictly was absolutely 100% dead right...the two worse dancers were in the bottom 2 and the public voted them to remain there. It made the judges decision easy...

I was very surprised that a couple of weeks ago Cowell said it would be a disaster for the show if the two Irish laddies won, yet last night, he was putting the ratings of the show before the contestants...after all look at the publicity the show has created this morning!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Oh look, there's a 6 page thread about it on NSC.
Oh look, it's in all the newspapers this morning.
Oh listen, it's been in every report on the radio so far today.
Simon Cowell an idiot? I don't think so.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I am genuinely bemused at how people can get so wound up over this fabricated, contrived junk. And as for people who actually bother voting.... :facepalm:

Its a SOAP OPERA for christs sake. Its about as closely linked to "reality" as Jordans tits.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It seems if people are actually more irrate about Jedward staying in, than say the Afgan war, the Credit Crunch, MPs expenses and Tommy Elphicks defending...

:shrug:
I just don't geddit.
But then I've boycotted this kind of thing since Roxannegate. It was obvious the whole concept was a FIX from that moment on.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Damn right, I f***ing LOVE your X Factor coverage. And your betting tips, of course.

"Ray at 6/1 is where the Glover retirement funds are going. Boyish good looks and a reasonable voice. A surefire winner. Get on and get on LARGE."

Gareth overlooks 5/1 favourite Leona Lewis…

Saddo's only - Who will win X Factor 2006 - North Stand Chat

Look at the thread and you will see on 16/10/06 after the 1st performances " Leona Lewis looks the class act " 9 weeks before the final. I backed Lewis at 7/1 that year. Ray where did he come out of the contestants remind me ?, 2nd wasn't it so I basically correctly forecast 1st and 2nd. Still Wozza why let the actual FACTS get in the way of your constant spitefulness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here