Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bye bye John and Edward

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Simon CLEARLY wanted Lucie out of the competition because she's EASILY the best. NO chance would John and Edward get the lowest vote either, so it was a safe vote by Cowell to put it to the public. Joke.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Jedward Deadwood are actually going to win this......clearly rigged. Gotta say, it's not the twit twins fault tho - idiot public and idiot judges keeping them in

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
Cowell did that deliberately....he guessed Lucie was lower in the public vote and it gets rid of more of a threat. J+E will go out next week and SC will have 3 out of the last 6.
It stinks....its rotten to the core.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Shame that....first time this year I,ve watched this part of the show, and up until now, it's been quite enjoyable. Following that farcical decision I can get back to not watching rubbish TV on Sat and Sun.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Cowell is playing a smart game. He knows the twins wont win, and he knows Lucy was a threat against his students.

What fucks me off though is that he said he would base it on the performance and not on the past. And Lucy was clearly BETTER.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Cowell is playing a smart game. He knows the twins wont win, and he knows Lucy was a threat against his students.

What fucks me off though is that he said he would base it on the performance and not on the past. And Lucy was clearly BETTER.

I thought it was Lucy's best performance this week. Was very unfortunate to go. I'll happily offer her a shoulder to cry on!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am not that bothered this year. They are ALL shite. Compare Lucie's performance with Leona Lewis tonight. Lewis is in another galaxy to this lot. The difference in class was astounding.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This program has lost any credibilty it had! Cowell knew excatly what he was doing! Lucie was my favourite but, being a bloke, I obviously didn't vote! (I never do)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Superb decision the Welsh lass wasn't that good and John and Edward bring a laugh to the show. They will be long gone by the time it gets serious. The public have spoken

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
That's why this series of X Factor is the first one to cross the line and be overtly taking the piss out of the viewers. Could backfire, because people don't like being treated as mugs, even for an entertainment show like this.

Two weeks in a row Cowell has had a chance to vote off acts he has openly said are shite, and bottled it, on both occasions sending a much better singer out. So he can't really say a bad word against either the young lad or the twins again, which considering they are by far and away the worst acts left will be a problem for him.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
That was a piss take.

What makes it worse is that jedward had their shit singing drowned out by the backing track, if you listen carfully you could hear robbie williams singing the chorus.

For all Cowells talk of it being a singing contest, he's proved tonight that it's all about the ratings and the ££££ for him. You've got to feel sorry for the contestants, they're just pawns in a money making exercise.

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
OK OK lets all be really honest, the only reason no one likes the twins is because of there hair , other than that they are really talented , and have great voices can dance they are the dogs bolls HURRAH FOR JEDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

jonesie

Feb 19, 2009
That is just shite. Lucie is far far better. Simon has spent the last weeks slating them and given the chance to exit them he chooses not to. Spineless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here