Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bye bye John and Edward

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
The little bastards are getting the public talking. More poeple watch the show/vote.

All about the wonga.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Cowell has lots all credibility now. He bangs on about it being a singing contest and the last 2 weeks when he had the deciding vote and power to vote off the weaker act he bottled it. He allowed Lloyd off the hook and now J&E when he has spent the last 6 weeks moaning on an on about how shit they are and how it would ruin X Factor and he would leave the Country if they won.

I think it is harsh to blame J&E. It is not their fault and the booing in the audience is disgraceful.

I hope and expect the votng public may now create a massive backlash and deliver J&E to win as a punishment to Cowell for taking the piss out of the public.

Cowell is now just smug and annoying and he is in danger of the UK public who generally admire and respect and like him to turn.

Anchorman

Oct 19, 2007
Come on everybody, those twins have been on the front page of the Currant for the last few weeks. Cowell isn't going to ditch that publicity hype if he can help it. There isn't the faintest chance that he doesn't know who is bottom before he has to vote. If Jedward had been bottom he would have dinged them for sure so as not lose face in his 'Singing Competition' as thet weren't the Great British Public got to decide.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Simon is pathetic. He moans for weeks about John and Edward and then saves them when he had a chance to send them home. I almost hope John and Edward win now just to piss him off and he can't complain now (although he probably still will) as he could have got rid of them.

Chazza12

Cranium Of Titanium
Mar 24, 2008
as much as i hate john and edward i would like to see one of simons acts get into the final two and watch them go out
im sure he will be crying then the ******* rich tosser

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Seriously, I now want John & Edward to WIN knocking out all three of Simon's acts in sing offs, that will teach the fucknut a lesson.

:)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Err hello, everybody is whinging on how the public are having the piss taken out of them but is the PUBLIC voting for them. Whether it is SCD or XF its is a popularity contest not anything else the only way to make any reality tv show credible is to take away the public vote.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Its all about the money. Jedward keep the show in the papers and bring in the viewers. He proabably also knew that they would win on the vote.

Its all a con innit. Cowell isnt actually that fussed who wins this show. He gets whichever artists he wants out of it anyway. Its pointless watching the crap in the first place.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Jesus christ talk about an over reaction, one girl got voted out by the public while another dodgy act got more votes. Move on

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Complete f***ing joke, she was one of the best singers in the competition and yet two annoying little wankers who can't even sing go through.....:US:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Seriously, I now want John & Edward to WIN knocking out all three of Simon's acts in sing offs, that will teach the fucknut a lesson.

:)

what you need to realise is that, whoever wins he wins. He does not give a flying f*** about any of the contestants just their potential bankability. J & E will end making more money than the winner, both for themselves and Cowell, piss poor bunch this year and he knows it.

questier

Apr 16, 2006
Cambridgeshire/Liverpool
Simon is pathetic. He moans for weeks about John and Edward and then saves them when he had a chance to send them home. I almost hope John and Edward win now just to piss him off and he can't complain now (although he probably still will) as he could have got rid of them.

Cowell is one of the producers of the show and despite Jedward not being able to sing and him slating them, they are fantastic entertainment so of course he's going to keep them in. The decision tonight will fuel media attention for the week so all in all hes done a great job

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Cowell is one of the producers of the show and despite Jedward not being able to sing and him slating them, they are fantastic entertainment so of course he's going to keep them in. The decision tonight will fuel media attention for the week so all in all hes done a great job

At the expense of a talented young girl and her life. :wrong:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
How can the twins go from having the MOST votes from the public to the SECOND FEWEST amount in a week? Does this mean that they'll be permanently in the bottom two until the judges send them home, or that the Jedi fans now realise they could be in trouble and pick up the phone to vote accordingly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here