Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bye bye John and Edward

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Look at the thread and you will see on 16/10/06 after the 1st performances " Leona Lewis looks the class act " 9 weeks before the final. I backed Lewis at 7/1 that year. Ray where did he come out of the contestants remind me ?, 2nd wasn't it so I basically correctly forecast 1st and 2nd. Still Wozza why let the actual FACTS get in the way of your constant spitefulness.

c'mon I picked Leon and Rhydian as 1 &2 the year later in what was a MUCH more open contest.

As for this year, now who do you think will be the top3 (in any order)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
News is not real ?
Blimey. All these years I've been tuning in as well.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
1. Stacey Solomons
2. Danyl
3. J&E

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Look at the thread and you will see on 16/10/06 after the 1st performances " Leona Lewis looks the class act " 9 weeks before the final. I backed Lewis at 7/1 that year. Ray where did he come out of the contestants remind me ?, 2nd wasn't it so I basically correctly forecast 1st and 2nd. Still Wozza why let the actual FACTS get in the way of your constant spitefulness.

The FACT remains that you backed Ray when Leona was favourite.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It is incredible. Where once journalists were trying to bring down Cabinet ministers, the biggest scoop these days is to find out on Monday what Jedward will be singing next Saturday. FFS.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
well done 100% correct. The reason for the bounce was to highlight that in the 4 weeks since the original post (and the 4 voteouts), US managed to have a 50% success rate of picking leavers.

Aye i was aware, and well played on showing the world again never to trust a tip from US :wave:
I meant i reckon that's how it's going to end up, i wasn't stating the final three or owt.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Glory, glory John and Edward, Glory, glory John and Edward,
Glory, glory John and Edward, and the Grimes go marching ON ON ON :clap2::clap2::clap2:

John-and-Edward-Grimes-fr-003.jpg

Gone but not forgotten.
X-Factor's Jedward to perform in Brighton From The Argus)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here