Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Burnley is a special place to visit. At the heart of Pennine Lancashire, historic houses and industrial heritage sit along side more quirky attractions such as the brand new Moorhouses brewery. Fun and exciting events take place all year, look out for Heritage Open Days or the Classic Car Show as well as over 150 other galas, fairs, exhibitions and festivals... Welcome to Burnley

BBC NEWS | UK | England | Lancashire | First county council seat for BNP

British National Party

British National Party

BNP wins third seat in Burnley | Mail Online

Claretrant

Apr 6, 2012
What a bunch of werhankers. To be fair we won and thank you for the six points. You are a nasty bunch of bigots albeit that your bigotry is still of the kind that is acceptable in society; anti the poor, the north etc etc albeit your caricatures are clearly more a reflection of you own prejudice than of Burnley.

If you can find any racism or homophobia on our boards then feel free to report it I am sure that it would be dealt with quite swiftly. Of course bigots being bigots will impose onto any word their own prejudices but I can say one thing the kind of pesistent nastiness that you find on here would be objected to on our boards.

We are what we are not perfect by any means but honest in our own way. You on the other hand are f*cking loathsome. I hope you get promoted...!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
This is just tit for tat bullshit now, people are just adding fuel to the fire. Responding to their pathetic abuse isnt making you the stronger person and its lowering you to their level.

I do think their thread on the "away support" is a load of crap though, i heard the Brighton fans a lot over the radio when the Burney fans werent booing or calling us "a disgrace".

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What a bunch of werhankers. To be fair we won and thank you for the six points. You are a nasty bunch of bigots albeit that your bigotry is still of the kind that is acceptable in society; anti the poor, the north etc etc albeit your caricatures are clearly more a reflection of you own prejudice than of Burnley.

If you can find any racism or homophobia on our boards then feel free to report it I am sure that it would be dealt with quite swiftly. Of course bigots being bigots will impose onto any word their own prejudices but I can say one thing the kind of pesistent nastiness that you find on here would be objected to on our boards.

We are what we are not perfect by any means but honest in our own way. You on the other hand are f*cking loathsome. I hope you get promoted...!

Don't call us... oh and see yourself out, there's a good poor northerner xx

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

I'm sorry, but what are you doing on this message board exactly?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I do think their thread on the "away support" is a load of crap though, i heard the Brighton fans a lot over the radio when the Burney fans werent booing or calling us "a disgrace".

And cheats, and all the swearing that the radio commentary had to apologise for.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
'They deserved nothing from both games this season'.

Ok maybe today we didn't but how anyone can say we didn't deserve something from the game at the Amex is deluded. Burnley were shit considering we had 9 men for 80 minutes and we should have drawn atleast.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
For a town of 85,300 (sameish size of Worthing) that is quite a disproportionate amount of racist councillors in your chambers? [MENTION=24222]Claretrant[/MENTION]

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Claretrant;4835130 your fans were sh*t [/QUOTE said:
Coming from the lot who have been the worse away fans this season at Amex in terms of numbers and noise.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

True. It always makes me laugh when the urbane sophisticated wing on here come on and do the northern monkey/poverty routine without being able to see it's just as bad as any of the abuse we take. The Burnley fans we spoke to were pretty okay and although Burnley rolled around for the last twenty minutes as though a highly infectious disease was sweeping through the team we didn't deserve anything. Poor team selection and no threat in front of goal. Long way for a pissy game.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
John Cooper Clarke " My manager said you got no business going to Burnley; or anywhere else where they still point at planes."

Claretrant

Apr 6, 2012
I know you are not really interested but Burnley has been a Labour town for decades to the extent that like many Northern towns there was no real democracy in the town. In other words the Conservatives barely get a vote and not one had heard of the Liberal democrats. The BNP vote was a protest vote because in Burnley you don't vote Tory. As it happens once there was a liberal consciousness most people switched from the BNP to the Liberals. Of course if you come from the racist perspective then this is counter intuitive people don't go from a BNP vote to a Liberal vote but that's what has happened in Burnley. Of course there are racists and homophobes there are everywhere.

And to be fair London you have your own issues in the East end as well.

And the reason why I am on here is because you p*ssed me off with your nastiness even though I am from Burnley and as the song goes people really do seem to hate us. As I say I hope you get promoted.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And the reason why I am on here is because you p*ssed me off with your nastiness even though I am from Burnley and as the song goes people really do seem to hate us. As I say I hope you get promoted.

People in glasshouses and all that huh? He called me a name so I'll call him one back and then tell all my friends how horrible he is for calling me said name.

I'm sure some will accept your humble apology for...

bunch of werhankers.
nasty bunch of bigots
You on the other hand are f*cking loathsome.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Some of the keyboard battling going on here is a tad desperate. 'You're gay!' 'Yeah, well you're inbred!'

Come on lads, this is a bit embarrassing.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
People in glasshouses and all that huh? He called me a name so I'll call him one back and then tell all my friends how horrible he is for calling me said name.

I'm sure some will accept your humble apology for...

images

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

The burnley forum doesn't seem much better ..but hey ho..maybe you can't see that

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Some of the keyboard battling going on here is a tad desperate. 'You're gay!' 'Yeah, well you're inbred!'

Come on lads, this is a bit embarrassing.

I totally agree... I was merely fanning the flames, ok childish.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
The burnley forum doesn't seem much better ..but hey ho..maybe you can't see that

I just looked at the Burnley forum and what a waste of half a minute that was...I still ask that just one non-homophobic and non-racist Burnleyite shows their face here because I have never met one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here