Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
your team and manager are a fu**ing disgrace a team of whinging diving cheats thanks for the 6 points see you next season

Who is blue and green anyway internet northern monkey keyboard warrior... could have sworn you wear claret or something, Villa and West Ham's poor relations in the kit stakes?

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Well I am just going to wait for the first non-racist and non-homophobic Burnley fan to post here and shatter the stereotype.

But I will be waiting forever because there really is no such person in Burnley (and I do know some still stuck there in grimland, and some who got out for good behaviour).

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well I am just going to wait for the first non-racist and non-homophobic Burnley fan to post here and shatter the stereotype.

But I will be waiting forever because there really is no such person in Burnley (and I do know some still stuck there in grimland, and some who got out for good behaviour).

Claretfan77 I would have thought is ok

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
your team and manager are a fu**ing disgrace a team of whinging diving cheats thanks for the 6 points see you next season

Have to say sunshine but u appear to b talking out of your arse ...nine men at the Amex ..u conned the ref for the 2nd ...think one of yur bench played a part for the first ...still only got one past us...lacked any sort of ambition .. One of the quietest bunch of opposition supporters ...I could go on but u might start crying...cheerio

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

Hello mate.

Welcome to a friendly message board, and thanks for reminding us that there should be a different section for twats like you.

Go away and re arrange these words, ( I'll make it quite simple for you )....

f*** off you inbred Northern, sister and brother f***ing wanking c@nt.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Welcome. Its always nice to see some new faces on here.

And what a cracking start to your NSC career. Well done.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Posted 06 Apr 2012 22:43
re: Brighton - surprisingly nastiest fans of them all?
...nothing club little better than another Southend/Colchester/Gillingham we beat them..forget them...

A nothing club who are currently SEVEN places above them in the division. Not the brightest lot are they?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Posted 06 Apr 2012 22:43
re: Brighton - surprisingly nastiest fans of them all?
...nothing club little better than another Southend/Colchester/Gillingham we beat them..forget them...

A nothing club who are currently SEVEN places above them in the division. Not the brightest lot are they?

There's quite a few quotes you could take from that thread, but it's the opening post (who I believe is the claret geezer that has posted on here tonight) saying how nasty we are on NSC followed by a vitriol of abuse that makes it all just a tad hypocritical in my humble opinion. Have they got schools on that council estate in Blackburn (aka Burnley)?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
According to the Radio Sussex commentary, Bartley should have been sent off and McCann and Ings could have been sent off for deliberate cynical fouls all in the first half. I have never known this before.

Burnley will 11 fouls to Brighton's five were less than normal for Albion games.

Claretrant

Apr 6, 2012
To be honest I quite often look at the views of away fans and you lot are the nastiest I've ever come across. And it started prior to the game so it's not just about being bad losers.

You can interpret the word puff however you want to and there is little point in me trying to suggest that it has no homophobic context at all because generally narrow minded people will see what they want to see.

Your team was sh*t, your fans were sh*t and your forum is the most mean spirited I've ever experienced but your are still in the play off places and must have a decent chance of promotion. If you do get promotion well done we will miss the six points but we won't miss your team or your fans.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
To be honest I quite often look at the views of away fans and you lot are the nastiest I've ever come across. And it started prior to the game so it's not just about being bad losers.

You can interpret the word puff however you want to and there is little point in me trying to suggest that it has no homophobic context at all because generally narrow minded people will see what they want to see.

Your team was sh*t, your fans were sh*t and your forum is the most mean spirited I've ever experienced but your are still in the play off places and must have a decent chance of promotion. If you do get promotion well done we will miss the six points but we won't miss your team or your fans.

And we will really enjoy seeing you whining miserable northern inbreds at the Amex again next season. When you start a thread about how vile we are try and keep your own monkeys under control in your own backyard. Neanderthals.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

We'll miss you and your fantastically welcoming fans though. I hope we don't go up. I'll miss you.

x

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton

If society doesn't recognise homophobic abuse as wrong and on par with racism
Then there is no hope, and claiming that we are 'narrow minded' is basically saying that calling someone a puff is perfectly ok, bet you wouldnt call someone a paki though.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ

Narrow mined? Coming from a homophobic northerner? Nice attempt at a wind up, but too unbelievable.

Shouldn't you be down the pit?

Oh, and if you don't like it here... f*** OFF!

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011

this is you >>>> :cry:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If society doesn't recognise homophobic abuse as wrong and on par with racism
Then there is no hope, and claiming that we are 'narrow minded' is basically saying that calling someone a puff is perfectly ok, bet you wouldnt call someone a paki though.
No way would he do that, racists in Burnley.......NEVER!!!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I know alot may be upset but come on a little hypocritical?

Ohhh they called us names, Get over it calling names back isn't going to make it any better is it?

NSC most of the time is brilliant but times like this it is an embarrisment. They said 'puff' which by all accounts they use for all teams and that is not on yet it is ok to call them pikeys/inbreds/retards/giantestate et al?

Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here