Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Not condoning the use if the term "puff", but the references to Burnley fans as being "inbred" and "retarded" hardly makes this forum seem the bastion of political correctness. Labelling an entire town as racist and homophobic, whilst chucking in a few threads about what a "shithole" Lancashire towns are, only adds to the hypocrisy.

Burnley has plenty if problems, but I'm sure Brighton has it's share also.

Have to agree with your sentiment there, although the thread started with insults and never looked back. it sometimes seems that the whole homophobia thing is considered fair game by opo fans on message boards, but is slightly less vociferous when, At the ground, there are threats of ejection/bans etc. maybe one day everyone will grow up, but so long as the vocal opo fans label Brighton fans as all being gay, then the corresponding Brighton fans will retort with Pikey/Racist/Inbread comments. some of its banter for sure, but some of it really shows the misguidance under which some live their lives.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not condoning the use if the term "puff", but the references to Burnley fans as being "inbred" and "retarded" hardly makes this forum seem the bastion of political correctness. Labelling an entire town as racist and homophobic, whilst chucking in a few threads about what a "shithole" Lancashire towns are, only adds to the hypocrisy.

Well let's be fair, you lot are coming across as mentioned, in the ground, outside the ground and on your forums. If you can't take it and all that, now gissa kiss you inbred tyke :wink:

Claretfan77

Apr 6, 2012
The poster who started that thread labels all opponents "puffs". Idiotic, yes, but not the specific dig at Brighton you might assume.

There may well have been some comments made to your fans outside the ground, but there was no homophobic chanting from the stands today that I heard.

I won't pretend that we don't have our share of cavemen, but the town isn't quite the unelightened hell-hole opposition fans like to label us.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Well they are all racist inbreds, what do we expect? The town is a massive shithole, on par with Coventry. Funny how there's a few lads being homophobic outside the ground but soon shut up when we chant back how much of a racist shithole they live in

Whoo there. If you get a taxi out to Coventry's out-of-town leisure complex you will see half a street of medieval buildings. Tis beuatiful. Only part the firebombs didn't get. That City must have been amazing pre-war.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
The poster who started that thread labels all opponents "puffs". Idiotic, yes, but not the specific dig at Brighton you might assume.

There may well have been some comments made to your fans outside the ground, but there was no homophobic chanting from the stands today that I heard.

I won't pretend that we don't have our share of cavemen, but the town isn't quite the unelightened hell-hole opposition fans like to label us.

Well it's the first time my wife has ever been told to "f*** off home" whilst minding our own business walking back to our car and "cheating scumbags" which was ironic given your players antics.

The rest of the world has moved on from the 80's but clearly Burnley hasn't. I'm surprised you have the Internet to be honest.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
That's what inbreeding does.

Fresh from Turf Moor

hillbillies.jpg

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Well they are all racist inbreds, what do we expect? The town is a massive shithole, on par with Coventry. Funny how there's a few lads being homophobic outside the ground but soon shut up when we chant back how much of a racist shithole they live in

come on burnley come on burnley are the northern cnats too thick to sing another song ffs

blueandgreen

Apr 6, 2012
your team and manager are a fu**ing disgrace a team of whinging diving cheats thanks for the 6 points see you next season

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
your team and manager are a fu**ing disgrace a team of whinging diving cheats thanks for the 6 points see you next season

The pincer movement! You're a brave boy... count the cards and fouls conceded northern monkey?

Hope your apes get the reception they deserve from every Brighton fan at the Amex next season.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I always quite admire Burnley folk for their partisanship. They always seem incredibly loyal to the area (even if from a distance). Now I admire them even more. And understand why so many of them move away.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I think u have a point there...perhaps you would like to post similarly on the Burnley forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here