Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bumped Into Liam Bridcutt about an hour and half ago at the Amex (Gent)

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Sitting at Dicks bar enjoying a Diet pepsi when I see like this land rover type vehicle pull up at the Amex. Saw who got out and I thought to myself "Thats Liam Bricutt" So I finish my Pepsi and head down to the shop to collect my shirt which had just been printed. Walked out and there was Bridders coming out of the Amex. I waved not being rude and we talked. Was weird because the convo was like bewteen old mates who havent seen each other In ages. What a gent. Even talked for about 5 minutes In the cold wind and rain. Hats off to you Bridders. :thumbsup:

Now my question to you Is. Have you ever met any of the players or staff and had a good chin wag?

P.S There are no pics. No way I was going to ask In this weather :facepalm:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Was he picking up his last paycheck?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I met CMS at Worthing FC a couple of days after he signed. Asked him what swung it between Wet Sham and Brighton, and he said he couldn't wait to play at the Amex. Lovely fella, I don't think we have any genuinely moody arseholes playing for us.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
I met CMS at Worthing FC a couple of days after he signed. Asked him what swung it between Wet Sham and Brighton, and he said he couldn't wait to play at the Amex. Lovely fella, I don't think we have any genuinely moody arseholes playing for us.

Ashley always looks a bit grumpy

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I served Casper Ankergren in a coffee shop in Bugess Hill a year or so ago. Really quiet and polite.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
So would you be if you were one of the most consistent performers in the squad but half the crowd genuinely thought they were better than you.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I spoke to Brian Horton just before he played his first match for us... everytime I saw him after that, he would wave, if on a train, or bus, or if on foot, he would stop and chat... thought he was a genuinly nice bloke...

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Ashley always looks a bit grumpy

If your meaning ashley barnes, he's actually quite a nice lad. You can tell he's quite nervous around people but he really is a nice lad. He's my little sisters favourite player and he came accross as a great guy when he had a chat with her

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A few long chats with Gus. Don't think I've ever chatted to a player. They're beneath me.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Tried buy Gary Hart a drink in Arc but he had just bought one, then tried to reimburse him for the one he had just bought and he walked off.

Nov 10, 2011
If your meaning ashley barnes, he's actually quite a nice lad. You can tell he's quite nervous around people but he really is a nice lad. He's my little sisters favourite player and he came accross as a great guy when he had a chat with her

Yep, I'll 2nd that. The guy that sat in front of me last season met him while him and his son were doing the stadium tour. His son asked for his autograph but his pen wouldn't work, so Ashley ran off to the club shop to get a new one.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here