Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bumped Into Liam Bridcutt about an hour and half ago at the Amex (Gent)

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Yep, I'll 2nd that. The guy that sat in front of me last season met him while him and his son were doing the stadium tour. His son asked for his autograph but his pen wouldn't work, so Ashley ran off to the club shop to get a new one.
+

Ashley Barnes and a dodgy pen , are you sure?

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
I made a fool out of myself to Bobby Zamora, he laughed, my mates never let me forget.
But at least he always said hello with a smile after that.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Took my little boy to the Amex for the first time on Saturday.
As we were coming out of the shop Casper and his family were just leaving.
My lad ran up and said hello and Casper stopped put his arm round him and had a chat.
Absolutely made his day, and he hasn't stopped talking about it since.
What a star!!!

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Spoke to both Dick Knight and Dean Wilkins together when they had the Greyhound day at Coral. Really interesting talking to both of them, so very passionate about the Albion.

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
I met Ashley Barnes last april in Berkys Kebab shop Burgess hill A few hours after the Albion Reading game that we lost 1-0. I think I remember him missing a pen that night. He was still happy to chat to me for 10-15 mins and even pose for a photo. When he left I was outside having a smoke waiting for my kebab and he shouted over see you later mate! top, top bloke !

Also met CMS in USC (Churchill Square) last year... Literally bumped into each other whilst trying on the same coat... well not the exact coat but you get my drift. He said "nice coat mate" I laughed and wished him luck at the weekend. Top Lads !!

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Had a 20 minute chat with FDM just before his testimonial last year in Dicks Bar. Had lunch next to Pete Brezovan in Zizzi the day after West Ham thumped us 6-0, started speaking to him and he actually apologised for conceding all the goals !! Genuinely a nice guy and he didnt seem to be in that much of a shit mood considering what happened the previous day.

Also met Craig Noone at Brighton Station a week before he moved to Cardiff. Theres others but i cant think of them.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Met Nicky Rust and Peter Smith in a corridor under the West Stand just after we'd lost 3-2 to Darlington. Couldn't hear yourself speak with the racket outside and they were bricking it. Not sure what I would have said anyway, as found myself in weird half hero-worship half-disgust mode.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here