Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bumped Into Liam Bridcutt about an hour and half ago at the Amex (Gent)

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I saw PIG in George Street in November. He was with the family, so I thought it best not to bother him - that and the fact that I was a bit starstruck!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I've spoken to Gary Hart a few times as he trains kids at the school I work in. I ate a Christmas dinner caparisoned in full Santa Claus garb whilst sat by Gary recently. Funny how in all the years watching Hart, I never quite imagined that experience.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Gary Hart coaches my boy on a Tuesday and he's always got time for a chat, also bumped into kuipers at the Amex last year, chatted to my boy for about 15 mins and took some pics :)

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I bumped in to everyone's favourite number 9 at KFC Burgess Hill with his family, it was just after the Watford game and he'd been sub, he seemed like he didn't want to talk much, so we basically just acknowledged eachother.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I saw PIG in George Street in November. He was with the family, so I thought it best not to bother him - that and the fact that I was a bit starstruck!

Was he after a chain coffee? A mobile phone? or a flutter?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I flew out of Gatwick the same day the team went off to pre-season in Gib.

Could have taken your pick of players, but got a pic with Gus. Tanno was on the phone and didn't really seem arsed, and the 'goalkeeper union' were together having a coffee in Costa.

I think the players pretty much cleared out Ray Bans to.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Gerry Ryan and Graham Mosley came out on my first Stag night. Over the years I have meet loads of players and I tried not to be in there faces and they have responded by being polite and chatty .

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I met CMS at Worthing FC a couple of days after he signed. Asked him what swung it between Wet Sham and Brighton, and he said he couldn't wait to play at the Amex. Lovely fella, I don't think we have any genuinely moody arseholes playing for us.
We did have but he joined Palace

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
If your meaning ashley barnes, he's actually quite a nice lad. You can tell he's quite nervous around people but he really is a nice lad. He's my little sisters favourite player and he came accross as a great guy when he had a chat with her

He's always nervous in interviews to be honest.

Anyone remember Scott Ramsay? I used to talk to him regularly, as he went out with my sister for 3 years! haha.

My dad used to speak to him a lot when he played for Eastbourne Borough.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If your meaning ashley barnes, he's actually quite a nice lad. You can tell he's quite nervous around people but he really is a nice lad. He's my little sisters favourite player and he came accross as a great guy when he had a chat with her

Exactly. Not a natural smiler in public situations as naturally shy. But a great guy and a fighter on the pitch for his beloved Albion.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Met and spoke with Adam El Abd outside the club shop, spoke for about 20 minutes, was a true gent!

Asked Casper for a light as he was having a smoke outside the west stand!

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
A good mate of mine is friends with Barnes and he's said he quite a shy character, also comes across this way in interviews. Had a good chat with Buckley, Bridcutt and Calderon as all have them came into Sports Dreams when I was working. I was lucky enough to be on Perth Glory's flight back after we lost the final last season, spent the whole flight talking to the players and management.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Saw Gary Hart the night before the Tottenham game pissed as a fart and smoking in one of the clubs in the seafront. Had a bit of a chat about him and what he's doing now, kept saying not to tell anyone as he had his first training session at Eastbourne? the next day. Turned up at the game and walked out onto the pitch wearing the same clothes as I saw him in the previous night when everyone else Perry etc was wearing suits :laugh:

Before that talked to Dickinson in one of the bars in Brighton. What a knob he was.

SeagullSam

Feb 12, 2009
Bromley
Saw pretty much all of them at the gym today, said alright to Gus, saw Barnesy in his towell and Greer held the door open for me. All decent blokes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here