Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley Signs new 4 year contract.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
If it comes to be true then i'd be very happy with it. Would tell me he's in for the ride and not just agreed to up his value. If he's settled and has faith then he can still dream of going up with us like many of the rest of us have in the longrun. The lad still has some more dink and sprint routines to go through to stagger my eyes with.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Jay Bothroyd was signing but is was almost a '3 way swap' with 3 teams but 1 of the players failed to agree terms.

Is that your twitter account by any chance?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Take it with a pinch of salt - something involving a Brighton player will happen tomorrow - that I can say. Can't say what though.

Christ I sound like HB&B - just less attention seeking.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Take it with a pinch of salt - something involving a Brighton player will happen tomorrow - that I can say. Can't say what though.

Christ I sound like HB&B - just less attention seeking.

So it's not Bucka signing a new deal? Hmmmmm

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Obviously this is a big money payrise for Will Buckley, and probably enough to keep him here until at least the summer.

Very good news.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Obviously this is a big money payrise for Will Buckley, and probably enough to keep him here until at least the summer.

Very good news.

The stupid tool on twitter just makes things up on the spot. Various comedy failings in the summer. Could be anything. #bunnyknowsnothing

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The stupid tool on twitter just makes things up on the spot. Various comedy failings in the summer. Could be anything. #bunnyknowsnothing

Actually now you mention it I remember bunny was clueless last transfer window.

Mind you Naylor also cranked up the expectation of a striker coming to us at the last minute, and it turned out to be Hammond.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
See it happened with Noone yeah and knew happened with Benno....... does this mean we have him till the summer but then bye bye?

If twitter is true which is a big IF. I too seem to remember the source being right once and then wrong many, many times

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here