Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckers or Zaha?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Is the correct ansswer. He is the one who will cut inside and shoot anywhere within 30 yards. Quick too.

Problem is, his shots normally go wide or over the bar, mainly cause he hits them with so much power that he loses out on accuracy. One's gonna go in soon though, hopefully tomorrow!

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Wilfred Zara's illegitimate
He ain't got no birth certificate
He's got aids and can't get rid of it
He's a palace bastard

C&P off another site, didn't think before posting. Unable to edit for some reason, if the mods could it would be much appreciated. Sorry to cause any offense.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
An interesting question is what would Palace do with the money they receive, do they still owe massive debt's?
They certainly won't be paying the people they ripped off with their two admins....they'll be giving it large about how much money they got for him. He is a clever player in small burst,when it goes beyond that he starts his diving....stats are that Buckley scores more and has more assists

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
As you like to remind us so very often - our debt is completely gone. We owe nobody anything.
Of course you don't,rip em off move on. Are you honestly saying you paid your creditors ALL the money you owed....or is it more like,pay them pence in the pound, then sell players and get good money.....for being duplicious!

Jan 31, 2012
It's hard to say.

Palace are pretty much a one man team, and that man is Zaha, whereas we have many quality players. It's easy to stand out when you are a teams best player - perhaps the fact that Buckley is the outstanding player in a more quality team means that he's better.

Zaha is overrated, there's no doubt about that. The only reason he got a couple of minutes for England is to future proof him from playing for Ivory Coast, I suspect that we won't see him in England colours again for some time.

Buckley, like Zaha, is still rough round the edges - but I'm confident that both will be playing Premer League football within a couple of years.

f*** me you talk a lot of shite, the England match was a friendly, so Zaha could still opt for Ivory Coast.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Haha, yeah, Palace and Holloway. Those two are really renowned for their tika-taka passing style :ffsparr:

I've supported Palace for 25 years, I've seem some great passing sides, I've also seen some shite. Are you a JCL by any chance? As you are aware that Brighton haven't always played passing football, it's only really since Gus came on board in the last 3-4 years that you've played that way for sometime.

In regards to Ollie, Blackpool in his time as manager were considered one of the best passing, attacking and entertaining teams in the division so not sure what you're on about.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I'm not racist or anything, but don't we have a song exactly the same about Coppell? Including the word AIDS? Is it just because Zaha is black that it becomes suddenly more offensive? Just sayin' like.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I've only seen Winifred play twice, so Buckers for me!

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
I've only seen Winifred play twice, so Buckers for me!

I hope your going to Selhurst tomorrow? you can see for yourself.........or are you going to the Chelsea vs West Ham game :)?

I will add I hope you experience a better day day out (not the result, the way both sets of fans are treated)

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I hope your going to Selhurst tomorrow? you can see for yourself.........or are you going to the Chelsea vs West Ham game :)?

I will add I hope you experience a better day day out (not the result, the way both sets of fans are treated)

Are you? Always one!

image.jpg

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Twice, once at the Amex, once at your shit hole. Why would have seen him anymore than that? You think I would watch your shit on the telly?

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
How much! Didn't you lot know there is a groupon offer, only £10 instead of £32, that would have been £220 less for those 10 tickets ya showing.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
reported the post and asked for the AIDS post to removed. There's banter but that post goes well behound banter. Wishing death on a rival player is just f***ing low. I hate Palace but don't wish that on them.

Grass

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
The you tube clips are interesting. Because the Zaha one has about 2 goals and a lot of celebrating and showing Croydon muppets jumping up and down. Where as the Buckley video is purely about football and some great clips of a superb player.
Typical that the Zaha clip is just hype and the Buckley clip has substance.

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
buckley zaha.jpg

fact fact fact

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here