Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckers or Zaha?

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
2 goal headstart is fair enough, and yet we are up at the top - should tell you something about our attack. The fact that you lot think its a one-man show is wonderfully ignorant - if your coaching staff have done the same it'll be enormous fun.

You can stat-up Buckley all you want and its a reasonable shout. But Zaha has 3 players marking him now, so all he has to do is move the ball quickly and teams are bang in trouble. Oh and we have a carbon copy on the other wing, if slightly more direct called Bolassie who is getting under everyones radar. And Moritz who is really too good for this division (like Zaha).

So as Zaha isnt all that, just leave one man on him im sure whoever will be fine. Or treble up on him like others do, im sure that will solve it as we're a one man team...

Enjoy the game
The lad who was terrible for Bristol City last season?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Murray has scored more goals than all of those put together? ???

Dobbie and Hoskins haven't played many games, but Dobbie especially has very good pedigree over the last couple of years at the top end of the Champ.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Guess you will find out tomorrow.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
It's hard to say.

Palace are pretty much a one man team, and that man is Zaha, whereas we have many quality players. It's easy to stand out when you are a teams best player - perhaps the fact that Buckley is the outstanding player in a more quality team means that he's better.

Zaha is overrated, there's no doubt about that. The only reason he got a couple of minutes for England is to future proof him from playing for Ivory Coast, I suspect that we won't see him in England colours again for some time.

Buckley, like Zaha, is still rough round the edges - but I'm confident that both will be playing Premer League football within a couple of years.

:rolleyes:

Let's see if you're still thinking this, this time tomorrow

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
2 goal headstart is fair enough, and yet we are up at the top - should tell you something about our attack. The fact that you lot think its a one-man show is wonderfully ignorant - if your coaching staff have done the same it'll be enormous fun.

You can stat-up Buckley all you want and its a reasonable shout. But Zaha has 3 players marking him now, so all he has to do is move the ball quickly and teams are bang in trouble. Oh and we have a carbon copy on the other wing, if slightly more direct called Bolassie who is getting under everyones radar. And Moritz who is really too good for this division (like Zaha).

So as Zaha isnt all that, just leave one man on him im sure whoever will be fine. Or treble up on him like others do, im sure that will solve it as we're a one man team...

Enjoy the game

Another f***ing essay, look here's the thing - we have conceded 10 less goals than you this season thus we have the best defence, you have scored more but these are cancelled out due to your clearly leaky defence.

I couldn't give a monkeys cock about Winifred or moritz as our defence can cope with them.

Where have I posted on this thread that haha isn't all that?

And you're not top, you're second you f***ing idiot.

Now jog on and bore some other board with your pathetic dick waving :wave:

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
He's still eligable for the Ivory Coast, friendlies don't count. Two incredible talents, I'm just happy Brighton has one of them.

Good African side - country of birth. I appreciate Zaha's commitment to playing for England (like any young lad growing up here if born elsewhere) but he'll regret it if he doesn't choose to play regular international for them

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Both are fantastic players with the stats confirming buckleys importance to our side. Personally without his injuries and half the hype of Zaha and I think Buckley is destined for the premier league. But both teams concentrate on just these two players at their peril and will be an interesting contest.

Lets just hope the referee does not spoil it

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Another f***ing essay, look here's the thing - we have conceded 10 less goals than you this season thus we have the best defence, you have scored more but these are cancelled out due to your clearly leaky defence.

I couldn't give a monkeys cock about Winifred or moritz as our defence can cope with them.

Lol. The irony on this post is that you just got your dick out and waved it 10 times harder...

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012

We are 2 nd you are 7 th, you have beaten us once in the last 7 meetings.
Could all change tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here