He's got aids and can't get rid of it
He's a palace bastard

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
What has he got to do with it!?

Croydon born Woy

Feel sorry for the England manager (whoever it is/going to be) English football is in a terrible state because of the PL

I dont really support my country anymore, I support my team, if it has Zaha in it, then I support him because Im a Palace fan, end of

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Blimey! when I posted this thread earlier I had no idea it would cause so much consternation & heartbreak. I was only reporting on wot I had heard on 'Talksport' ffs!!:lolol::lolol::lolol::drink:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
What has he got to do with it!?

I was trying to point out that the only long ball team Wilf plays for is England. If you had seen Palace play this season you would know we are not a long ball team.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
reported the post and asked for the AIDS post to removed. There's banter but that post goes well behound banter. Wishing death on a rival player is just f***ing low. I hate Palace but don't wish that on them.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was trying to point out that the only long ball team Wilf plays for is England. If you had seen Palace play this season you would know we are not a long ball team.

If that is the case , which I don't know one way or the other , how come Murray has so many goals and assists from headers did they all come from little chips.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
reported the post and asked for the AIDS post to removed. There's banter but that post goes well behound banter. Wishing death on a rival player is just f***ing low. I hate Palace but don't wish that on them.

Agreed, even I don't stoop that low

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
If that is the case , which I don't know one way or the other , how come Murray has so many goals and assists from headers did they all come from little chips.

Er, he doesn't. He has scored one goal with his head this season, Blackburn at home. This was from a cross into the box. Are you classing crossing as 'hoofball'? :facepalm:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
reported the post and asked for the AIDS post to removed. There's banter but that post goes well behound banter. Wishing death on a rival player is just f***ing low.
I'm not saying his post is fine, but he didn't wish death, or aids, on anyone.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

Totally agree, well said.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Totally agree, well said.

I've reported it but still nothing is done about it. Makes me laugh when this board are up in arms about the opposition being homophobic and the culprit gets banned but one of our own who wants the the very same people banned wants us to all start singing AIDs songs and they don't get banned or the post removed.

f***ing hypocrites.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Its very difficult to tell who the better player is.

Both players have pace to burn, I would say that Zaha is the more skillful of the two... however Buckley certainly has the better end product based on the stats.

Both are young, not so sure that the difference in age is as much of a factor as people are making it out to be.

IMHO both players have the capabilities of being the next Shaun Wright Philips, Andy Johnson or Victor Moses... nothing more. If a top team really thought that either were up to top class football then they wouldn't be at either Palace or Brighton now. Wilshire is the same age as Zaha and look where he is already.

It's also not something that will be decided on the performance of a one off game.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
We ignore Bolasie at our peril

Is the correct ansswer. He is the one who will cut inside and shoot anywhere within 30 yards. Quick too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here