Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britain's Got Talent

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
i only like the early stages, when you get all the spazers and retards auditioning.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Ha good point. Can't see diversity being beaten tonight, even by boyle. But flawless will give them a run for their money.

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
Nick Hell - what the hell was that shame they stopped him before the chainsaw which I'm sure he was going to use on his 'pretty' fiance!!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Why did none of the judges have the bottle to tell that 10 year old girl she was 10 tonnes of shit and her singing was as flat as a pancake?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Why did none of the judges have the bottle to tell that 10 year old girl she was 10 tonnes of shit and her singing was as flat as a pancake?

i thought she was god awful, diversity deserve to go thru

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
is it just me that thinks playing an INSTRUMENT like that Asian did is not a talent.

a monkey could learn to play an instrument, it doesn't need raw talent, evidently a monkey has learnt!!

pacman

Jul 27, 2008
Farnborough

And on the same token why didn't they mention the fact that Susan ballsed up the begining of her song and was pretty average

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
And on the same token why didn't they mention the fact that Susan ballsed up the begining of her song and was pretty average

Agreed, judges bottled it a bit tonight, Boyle was average and the girl was shit.

Diversity were fantastic. :clap:

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
missing. presumed lost backstage..darths girlfriend...grrrrrr:p
Darth-Vader-Pet-Costume-Star-Wars-Pet-Costume-(tm)_50103-lg.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here