Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britain's Got Talent

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Susan Boyle started off crap and showed that she was verynervous buit got better as the sing progressed and was very good in the latter stages of the song. It will take a good act to beat her as the voting showed tonight and Idont think that Diversity will do it by phone votes, although they were good. Other dance acts will now struggle to get through as Diversity have set the mark.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Quite worryingly, I agreed with Simon Cowell for most of the show. Especially what he said about the violin girl that "it was very hard to like you" :laugh:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Aidan Davis has this one in the bag. The only thing going against him is a similar dance act won last year.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Susan Boyle only really got going at the key change of her song. Diversity were brilliant from the off and are one of the most original acts I've seen. They deserve to win the whole thing, unfortunately they'll probably get beaten by the (slightly odd) scotswoman due to the ammount of publicity she's received.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Susan Boyle only really got going at the key change of her song. Diversity were brilliant from the off and are one of the most original acts I've seen. They deserve to win the whole thing, unfortunately they'll probably get beaten by the (slightly odd) scotswoman due to the ammount of publicity she's received.

I agree with your entire post Sir.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Holden and Morgan need SACKING as they are f*#king clueless.

Diversity were genius, all the rest were far below average. Can't believe they gave that manky jock an ovation, she was terrible!!

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
the other half missed this years show... now wheres that entry form :O

BalancingMomcropped.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here