Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britain's Got Talent

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
This DJ Talent shit is f***ing garbage, really pisses me off while at the same time making me snigger though thats probably is because there is a fat guy who thinks he is black with gold teeth trying to rap. :lolol:

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
This DJ Talent shit is f***ing garbage, really pisses me off while at the same time making me snigger though that probably is because there is a fat guy who thinks he is black with gold teeth trying to rap. :lolol:

For once I agree with you ( apart from the snigger bit)

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
This guy is a f***ing head case aswell
Rope on fire, in a straight jacket hanging upside down :O

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
That was brilliant. Won't win. Probably won't even go through. But good all the same. Be great to see what he could do to beat that.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
That was brilliant. Won't win. Probably won't even go through. But good all the same. Be great to see what he could do to beat that.

Cant think of anything better than something Houdini wouldn't even do, perhaps Jump off a cliff, and hope he survives? :shrug:

pacman

Jul 27, 2008
Farnborough
Really? Whilst I appreciate that there is some risk involved it just felt like a huge anti-climax.
Now DJ Talent there is a real star:bowdown:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Hot Honeyz....Woof
Well a couple of them anyway.
And NOT the chunky 1 that thinks she's Pink.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I hate this type of music, the guy has a good voice didnt cope with the pressure to well there though...

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
Sorry, but that was shit. Simons right again.

i agree,

Amanda Holden is starting to get on my nerves now, she is constantly trying to pick a fight with Simon and often has no justification for it.

If she is back next year, I will seriously consider not watching it!!

she's not even a fittie either!!

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
i agree,

Amanda Holden is starting to get on my nerves now, she is constantly trying to pick a fight with Simon and often has no justification for it.

If she is back next year, I will seriously consider not watching it!!

she's not even a fittie either!!

Get Cheryl in for this as well, she'll be a shit judge but she's eye candy right?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Honeyz - fit but shit.

Pugh - average, blew it really as he seemed to 'get a grip'.

Wonder if Holden and Cowell actually don't get along? Think they make good TV though.

You say BRITAIN....

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Honeyz - fit but shit.

Pugh - average, blew it really as he seemed to 'get a grip'.

Wonder if Holden and Cowell actually don't get along? Think they make good TV though.

You say BRITAIN....

Thing is with that DJ Talent is it will grate on people, and eventually people will hate it.
I Agree with your judgements though.:thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
How exactly is this a talent?

It's a fat bloke in women's clothing doing....well, not a lot really.

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
oh christ, another act that we have Amanda to thank for having to sit through AGAIN!!

i may audition next year, and instead of an act, just lay into Amanda for 2 minutes!!

get Kelly Brook in full time i say, at least then you can wank on ITV iPlayer every week!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here