Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britain's Got Talent

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
two grand...sorry dont do it for me...its supposed to be a talent contest not a life sob sob story about yer wife that was etc... i reckon people just felt sorry for em .. cert not gonna win the final...if it was upto me it would be.."right dont wanna know yer life story, sob stories, what you suffer from etc etc..we just want to know and see what yer talent is ..end of" !!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
2grand is a bit creepy to me..where are the girls parents? dont think i saw them at the auditioons..

she needs to ditch gramps, and go it alone- charlotte church is quakin in her chavvy boots!

all these sob stories are quite laughable, and needless- do we REALLY need to hear them?

i dont think justin(?) the sax player was on top form in semi's, as stavros flabley.. both their original performances were way better, and by fat superior to the rest, except maybe flawless.

i see interested parties (proucers, agents, bookies??) are trying to give the boylehead an opt out by making out she is heading for a breakdown because of the stress, so garnering a sympathy vote?

ffs! something is not right with her, and thhe way she is dominating nearly all the media attention. mother teresa / princess diana she is not. get over yerself, love.

imo, either stavros or flawless, on sheer ENTERTAINMENT value, must surely win.

Last edited:

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
i dont think justin(?) the sax player was on top form in semi's, as stavros flabley.. both their original performances were way better, and by fat superior to the rest, excepting flawless.

but they (stavros / flawless), on sheer ENTERTAINMENT value, must surely win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here