Brighton & Wrexham FANS UNITED Scarves Now On Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Tooting Gull said:
Absolutely unbelievable. So now the advice is 'you can bite your lip and not post if you don't agree'. You what? Have you totally lost the plot? Roll up for the 'one-message' board.

And 'abhorrent' is a word best saved for starvation, mass murder, terrorism, genocide...not internet flaming, or complaints thereof. Which is at best trivial.
No, what he means is that there was an inference from Simster's post that people not to buy it because it was shit. It was then compunded when he stated that this shouldn't be advertised on a Brighton fans' website. Why not?

It also sought to undermine the efforts of people who do want to support Wrexham at this time.

And, incidentally, 'abohorrence' doesn't limit itself to, nor 'best saved for', global disasters. I find that ignorance, injustice and selfishness is pretty abhorrent too.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
The Large One said:
No, what he means is that there was an inference from Simster's post that people not to buy it because it was shit. It was then compounded when he stated that this shouldn't be advertised on a Brighton fans' website. Why not?

Simster didn't say that at all. He said that, in his opinion, the scarves are shit and that those who have produced them shouldn't advertise them on a Brighton fans' website if they didn't want to attract any criticism.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Large One said:
No, what he means is that there was an inference from Simster's post that people not to buy it because it was shit. It was then compunded when he stated that this shouldn't be advertised on a Brighton fans' website. Why not?

It also sought to undermine the efforts of people who do want to support Wrexham at this time.

And, incidentally, 'abohorrence' doesn't limit itself to, nor 'best saved for', global disasters. I find that ignorance, injustice and selfishness is pretty abhorrent too.
Take your head out of your arse and re-read my thread. I merely posted that the scarf was cack (which I stand by). His response was something along the lines of "f*** off you prick". I do however wish I'd heeded Lord B's advice and not bothered offering my opinion given the sort of needless personal vitriol I seem to have attracted.

Oh and attilla - you're a f***ing joke.

Simster said:
I do however wish I'd heeded Lord B's advice and not bothered offering my opinion given the sort of needless personal vitriol I seem to have attracted.

That's modern day NSC, it would seem. Tooting posted a perfectly well constructed opinion and was called a 'twat' by one person, while another made reference to STRANGLING him.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Large One said:

As Safeway and bluetit have pointed out, that is utter nonsense. Please re-read my comments before drawing your conclusions.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Simster didn't say that at all. He said that, in his opinion, the scarves are shit and that those who have produced them shouldn't advertise them on a Brighton fans' website if they didn't want to attract any criticism.
That is absolutely correct. That is quite literally all I was saying.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Safeway said:
I thought he just said they were shit. Didn't notice him advise anyone not to buy one.

Read the post, people.

I KNOW he didn't say that people shouldn't buy them. I said that one could easily INFER from that that that was we what he had meant. That was one of the reasons he why he was flamed.

Whether people were right to do that is another matter.

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
My view on the matter is the BRIGHTON are almost in as much of a mess as wrexham so why are we giving money to them when our club is in need of money?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What does F.G. think?

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Since their Fans United day at the Racecourse, Wrexham have gone into administration, had ten points deducted, got knocked out of the FA Cup and picked up only six points from a possible eighteen in the league.

Meanwhile, Brighton have picked up just three points from a possible fifteen and have scored only one goal in five matches.

And you want to celebrate this unholy alliance with a scarf?

:lolol: :p :lolol:

Rob Roy

Banned
Dec 19, 2004
attila said:
Simster, rarely would I ever say something like this to a fellow Brighton fan , but f*** OFF YOU ARSEHOLE

Get off your f***ing soap box before I push you off it you fake punk.

Simster's raised a valid point but instead of accepting his opinion you've forced your right wing shit upon us again, I bet you agree with brain washing you pseudo left winger.

and leave fuckin Wrexham alone Baine, you're fuckin up our club DON't do the same to them

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Calm down young man.:lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Since their Fans United day at the Racecourse, Wrexham have gone into administration, had ten points deducted, got knocked out of the FA Cup and picked up only six points from a possible eighteen in the league.

Meanwhile, Brighton have picked up just three points from a possible fifteen and have scored only one goal in five matches.

And you want to celebrate this unholy alliance with a scarf?

:lolol: :p :lolol:

THAT'S whats caused the jinx is it?

Cancel all ties with Wrexham immediately :lolol: :lolol:

The Large One said:
I KNOW he didn't say that people shouldn't buy them. I said that one could easily INFER from that that that was we what he had meant.

Ah, but I got CORRECTED after saying that Yorkie had told people not to repsond to things they didn't agree with.

I KNOW she didn't actually say that people shouldn't respond, but what she said could easily INFER that.

You can't be moving the goalposts to suit your argument.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You got ticked off? By who?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Safeway said:
Ah, but I got CORRECTED for saying that Yorkie had told people not to repsond to things they didn't agree with.

I KNOW she didn't actually say that people shouldn't respond, but what she said could easily INFER that.

You can't be moving the goalposts to suit your argument.
I understand these first two statements, and yes, one could infer from Yorkie's post that there was an air of censorship about it, but I am not moving any goalposts. I merely clarified my first one (about the possibility of the inference from Simster's original post) .

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here