Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Carlisle

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Another shit result against an out of form team.What a load of crap:angry:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Barnet are the division below so you're not having that. You may as well cite a pre-season friendly to support your argument. We were dreadful in the first half at Southend, and they were in total control of the game before the sending off. Crew you can have.

So, thats 4 (or 6 according to you) good performances this season out of 22 competitive games. And you're happy with that are you? Even by your argument, 6 good performances from 22 matches is not the best really is it?

Barnet in the league below, yes! That's why it was a banana skin. Like today, strangely. I give up :thud:

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
What a desperate claim to talk about wins against a ten man Southend, Barnet and doing a "Burnley" over Man City (freak result). Played 25 games and two good wins (Millwall and Leicester)....

Sorry, but the manager ISN'T the reason. Who else would you get to replace MA? Dowie, Gregory, Malpas, Wilkins? Name a couple of managers who'd be better?

He got us promoted and on the way to another one. He hasn't changed....the only change is the squad he inherited and collective expectations that we deserve to be a play off team. You get what you work for not expect to get.

We need to replace Average players with better than Average players and fill in vs. rely upon loan players to stand a chance.

One opinion.

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
Surely if you finish 7th you deserve to be there..you don't just fluke 69 points..this pro Adams propaganda is ridiculous..this season has to be judged on building on last year..I can't stomach all this crap about ' going backwards to go forwards '..I follow this club to see them win and achieve something..I find it painful to see us going backwards...if anyone out there thinks we are better organised and playing better than last year - please come on here and tell me my judgement is up the swanee.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Yes, but that might be because Milwall are in the top 6. They've had a good season and were probably due a bad result. We've been absolutely abysmal this season. Other than Milwall, Leicester and Man City name me ONE good performance this season.

Oh my god, what an idiotic thing to say!! Can't you just congratulate the team and manager without having to criticise. Not only did we beat Millwall, we beat them by 3 goals. They're in the top 6, and we beat them, give credit where it's due.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
You're genuinely happy about the way this season has gone then? And you think we were right to sack a manager who came seventh?

Oh do shut up.

WILKINS WASN'T SACKED FOR HIS LEAGUE POSITION.

No it's not been a brilliant start to the season, but I can see potential and am willing to carry on SUPPORTING the team for a good while yet. I don't expect promotion this year but think Micky is going to be able to get us into the playoffs next year. But oh silly me, we've lost away to Carlisle so I must give up on the manager/team get all moody and abusive - that'll help. :shootself:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
However many times people talk about Man City, Leicester and Millwall there is always the argument about WALSALL, CARLISLE, ORIENT, BRISTOL, CHELTENHAM...

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Oh my god, what an idiotic thing to say!! Can't you just congratulate the team and manager without having to criticise. Not only did we beat Millwall, we beat them by 3 goals. They're in the top 6, and we beat them, give credit where it's due.

for gods sake change the record we are losing 3-1 to a shit team that have not won in 12 games

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
What a desperate claim to talk about wins against a ten man Southend, Barnet and doing a "Burnley" over Man City (freak result). Played 25 games and two good wins (Millwall and Leicester)....

Sorry, but the manager ISN'T the reason. Who else would you get to replace MA? Dowie, Gregory, Malpas, Wilkins? Name a couple of managers who'd be better?

He got us promoted and on the way to another one. He hasn't changed....the only change is the squad he inherited and collective expectations that we deserve to be a play off team. You get what you work for not expect to get.

We need to replace Average players with better than Average players and fill in vs. rely upon loan players to stand a chance.

One opinion.

They're not average at all. David Livermore, Nicky Forster, Adam Virgo, Tommy Elphick, Joel Lynch, Kevin Thornton, Bradley Johnson and Glenn Murray would walk into virtually any side in this division and also many Championship sides. The manager is the problem, NOT the players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here