Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Carlisle

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Spot on! If you notice it's the same bunch who swarm like flies to a fresh turd when we have a bad result and right on cue they're all here.

Not just that, but when we do win it's always something like "yeah it was about time" or "well they were due a bad result weren't they". So typical.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Surely if you finish 7th you deserve to be there..you don't just fluke 69 points..this pro Adams propaganda is ridiculous..this season has to be judged on building on last year..I can't stomach all this crap about ' going backwards to go forwards '..I follow this club to see them win and achieve something..I find it painful to see us going backwards...if anyone out there thinks we are better organised and playing better than last year - please come on here and tell me my judgement is up the swanee.

Spot on. How can we fluke an entire 46 game season? Ridiculous.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
for gods sake change the record we are losing 3-1 to a shit team that have not won in 12 games

And were due a win!! We were always going to lose today - we always do up there. Apart from the last 3 months they have been one of the most consistant home teams in the country for quite a few years. We're not Chelsea you know, we will lose games!!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Surely if you finish 7th you deserve to be there..you don't just fluke 69 points..this pro Adams propaganda is ridiculous..this season has to be judged on building on last year..I can't stomach all this crap about ' going backwards to go forwards '..I follow this club to see them win and achieve something..I find it painful to see us going backwards...if anyone out there thinks we are better organised and playing better than last year - please come on here and tell me my judgement is up the swanee.

but its no good looking into the past wilkins has gone that was sad I liked him too and now we have Adams and I'm sure if he does not cut it he will go to my take is Adams is the manager NOW and we should all support him and the team with constructive critism

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
for gods sake change the record we are losing 3-1 to a shit team that have not won in 12 games

Erm, why don't you have a look at the post I was quoting. I wasn't talking about this game, I was talking about people's responses when we do win.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Oh my god, what an idiotic thing to say!! Can't you just congratulate the team and manager without having to criticise. Not only did we beat Millwall, we beat them by 3 goals. They're in the top 6, and we beat them, give credit where it's due.

What are you talking about? The performance against Milwall was SUPERB. I never said otherwise. I was responding to the point that Milwall fans weren't slitting their wrists after we beat them 4-1, and I explained that the reason they weren't slitting their wrists was because, prior to that match, they had seen their team play well on several occasions.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo:angry: f***ing clueless

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
You mean this Ian Holloway?

Team Nat From To Record G W L D Win %
Bristol Rovers May 13, 1996 January 29, 2001 247 90 87 70 36.43
Queens Park R February 26, 2001 Feb 6, 2006 252 100 81 71 39.68
Plymouth Arg June 28, 2006 Nov 21, 2007 71 28 20 23 39.43
Leicester City Nov 22, 2007 May 23, 2008 32 9 15 8 28.12

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Some of the knee jerk reactions on here are unbelievable. The expectation of some of our supporters is far too high at the moment.

We would all like us to be winning every week and playing better football, but last time Adams came in it took him a season to sort it out and we should be prepared to give him until at least this time next season before we judge.

Last season although we finished 7th, we were on lots of occasions not very good and quite a few results could have gone the other way and mid table would perhaps been a fairer indication of our performances.

I am prepared to give Adams more time, but I guess the majority on here won't be as supportive.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
camlin are you on drugs....best side all season brighton have played...THEY HAVE LOST 10 OF THERE 12 LAST GAMES

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Not just that, but when we do win it's always something like "yeah it was about time" or "well they were due a bad result weren't they". So typical.

Trouble is there are too many 'bad' results arnt there?.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Some of the knee jerk reactions on here are unbelievable. The expectation of some of our supporters is far too high at the moment.

We would all like us to be winning every week and playing better football, but last time Adams came in it took him a season to sort it out and we should be prepared to give him until at least this time next season before we judge.

Last season although we finished 7th, we were on lots of occasions not very good and quite a few results could have gone the other way and mid table would perhaps been a fairer indication of our performances.

I am prepared to give Adams more time, but I guess the majority on here won't be as supportive.

I expect us not to be SHIT.

Is that too much to ask for?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here