Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Carlisle

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Glad you can see the funny side of this FANTASTIC season we are all enjoying. Presumably you HATED last season's SEVENTH place finish?

Yeah, we should've been in the play-offs. Gutted by that poor performance against Southend.

Get a f***ing grip man. I'm laughing AT you. It's hilarious reading all the over-reactions on here. Losing streaks end. Just look how we pulled it out of the bag in 1997 when we were 12 points adrift at the bottom of the whole f***ing football league. Christ, Carlisle have played EXCELLENTLY today, and good on 'em. They must have been well pissed off after 12 games without a win.

Shame the run might come to and end against us, but it's not the end of the f***ing world. Christ, I bet Millwall fans weren't raping themselves when they shipped 4 against us this season.

Get a grip.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
get innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
We came 7th last season, mate.

Yeah because of two reasons. Firstly the division was shit and secondly it was a very false position. We played bloody awful football.

Must agree that this season is going downhill though, I think todays defeat could have been prevented had Adams not dropped a clanger and put the clown back in goal.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Yeah, we should've been in the play-offs. Gutted by that poor performance against Southend.

Get a f***ing grip man. I'm laughing AT you. It's hilarious reading all the over-reactions on here. Losing streaks end. Just look how we pulled it out of the bag in 1997 when we were 12 points adrift at the bottom of the whole f***ing football league. Christ, Carlisle have played EXCELLENTLY today, and good on 'em. They must have been well pissed off after 12 games without a win.

Shame the run might come to and end against us, but it's not the end of the f***ing world. Christ, I bet Millwall fans weren't raping themselves when they shipped 4 against us this season.

Get a grip.

well said sir

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
Be intresting to hear ' the seond coming's ' take on this tonite..no doubt we'll be treated to a diatribe on how good Carlisle were.. false position...play-offs last year...change of personnel often fires up a team..well in the game until 1st goal...2nd came at bad time... etc etc etc
Sorry...wot little faith I had has now gone...this should be a top 6 side...for fcks sake surely we are stronger than last season.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location

Get a grip.

Yes, but that might be because Milwall are in the top 6. They've had a good season and were probably due a bad result. We've been absolutely abysmal this season. Other than Milwall, Leicester and Man City name me ONE good performance this season.

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Did you honestly think that we'd get anything at Carlisle? We never do. We are guaranteed to be the team that stops their rot.

Maybe a 5-0 thumping is what DK and MA need to see that we are AVERAGE!!!!!!!! and most definitely inconsistent.

I don't think loan players are the answer as they'll never bust a gut for the blue and white. Loan players cover the cracks for a less than average squad. Loan players aren't helpful when we never have a settled team because of those players being cup tied.

We never seem to have an answer when an opponent decides they want to fight for a game. Why is it we can't ever seem to fight back?

When a team decides to "have us", invariably they do. We need a stronger midfield who will be the thin blue and white line at times like this. We are undersized and we have no hard men. We did better when El-Abd was that steel.

Lets face it, Richards and Whing didn't make it at Championship level nor did McLeod or Andrews. Murray and Forster maybe quality but with constantly deficient service, they too are dragged into the average team.

We are an AVERAGE League One team. The table never lies.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Did you honestly think that we'd get anything at Carlisle? We never do. We are guaranteed to be the team that stops their rot.

Maybe a 5-0 thumping is what DK and MA need to see that we are AVERAGE!!!!!!!! and most definitely inconsistent.

I don't think loan players are the answer as they'll never bust a gut for the blue and white. Loan players cover the cracks for a less than average squad. Loan players aren't helpful when we never have a settled team because of those players being cup tied.

We never seem to have an answer when an opponent decides they want to fight for a game. Why is it we can't ever seem to fight back?

When a team decides to "have us", invariably they do. We need a stronger midfield who will be the thin blue and white line at times like this. We are undersized and we have no hard men. We did better when El-Abd was that steel.

Lets face it, Richards and Whing didn't make it at Championship level nor did McLeod or Andrews. Murray and Forster maybe quality but with constantly deficient service, they too are dragged into the average team.

We are an AVERAGE League One team. The table never lies.

:thumbsup: Well Said

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village

Get a grip.
Hear, hear! We would never have survived WW2, let alone won it, with jellyfish-spined attitudes like that around. Bunch of girls, the lot of 'em.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here