Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Carlisle

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
3-0. It had to come.

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
We are allowing them to play well...I know they have just got rid of the manager..but everyone else has been putting 3's 4's and 5's past this lot..for gods sake they haven't got Redknapp

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
against a f***ing team that had lost 10 out of 12 and not won any of them..........adams u ------

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
taking a HAMMERING by the looks of it

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
But they have just sacked their manager. History suggests teams tend to perform well in the immediate aftermath and that happened time after time with us.

The only complaint I would have is that Forster should have started, but in fairness only Adams knows the fitness of his players.

Putting Kipper back in goal was a BIG mistake. Carlisle is a hard enough place to go at the best of times, having him in net is making it 10 times harder.

I like Adams and think he is doing an OK job at the moment but I cant back his team selection today. If we lose he should take the blame.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What amazes me is that so many fans are not questioning Adams AT ALL. He has turned a reasonable if not great team full of local youngsters into one that leaks goals and can't hold a lead. We have also presumably spent a fortune (by our standards) doing it.

Keep the faith though, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here