Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton V Norwich "Official" Match Thread...

Chazza12

Cranium Of Titanium
Mar 24, 2008
maybe if i write positive messages adam el abd might pop one in from 30 yards :lol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If the team actually gave it a go, it wouldn't be so bad.
But getting f***ing rolled over by Leeds and now apparently Norwich, it's a pisstake.
We should at least make them work for their inevitable 3 points.

You are sat in front of your computer screen, you haven't got the foggiest how they're playing. You're relying on your inferences from commentary by mr Canter, not a single hole in that logic at all.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think we might have the wind behind us in the second half.

We only need one wide player despite their advancing full-backs. The triangle system is flawed if you can stop the playmaker Hoolihan. Gary Hart on for Cox at half-time ?

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
If the team actually gave it a go, it wouldn't be so bad.
But getting f***ing rolled over by Leeds and now apparently Norwich, it's a pisstake.
We should at least make them work for their inevitable 3 points.

Well I turned the commentary on just after 2nd goal and it sounds to me like same old. Once Gus sorts the defence out - get Jimmy Mac fit, sign an experienced centre half and a goal keeper that organises his back 4. We will be fine.

Also WFP you have posted some utter toss so far tonight. Slagging off a player who clearly needs the support of us. And even contemplating (joke or not) posting the words Poyet Out. Grow up you bellend.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think we might have the wind behind us in the second half.

We only need one wide player despite their advancing full-backs. The triangle system is flawed if you can stop the playmaker Hoolihan. Gary Hart on for Cox at half-time ?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Cox sounds like he has had a poor first half (not the only one sadly) - so a change at or soon after half time would seem likely

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
half time ..... whos playing well and whos playing crap then

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
I love this club, but it has been through 15 years or more of basically fighting for survival. At the moment we are in the middle of a 4 game run against 4 sides that not that long ago were all in the Premiership. Reading some of the opinions on here you would think it was a surprise that we are struggling.

So far from 2 and a half hard games we have 3 points. We are now at the point where as a club we are stable and hopefully on the way back, but we are still well short of the clubs we are currently playing.

Some people need to get some perspective.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Cox sounds like he has had a poor first half (not the only one sadly) - so a change at or soon after half time would seem likely

I can confirm it WILL be Cox's ONLY first half this evening...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here