Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton V Norwich "Official" Match Thread...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
bit hypocritical that?

you moan at everyone for blamin the jock , but then you go and do exactly the same about cox.:tantrum:

Its not the same in the slightest.

I'm merely going with the commentators statement that the goal was CLEARLY COX'S FAULT.

You guys are making up your own mind that things are Smith's fault, simply to suit your own agenda.

FWIW I'm far from convinced about him myself, but see no benefit in blaming him for EVERYTHING just for the sake of it.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
You lot are the biggest bunch of depressing, moody, moaning (unts ive ever come across.

Big deal we lost to leeds and now prob norwich. And maybe even charlton. Hardly piss easy games?

Funny how a lot of newbies on nsc and even this thread are like little f***ing muggy sheep who jump on the bandwagon.

Some of u should get your f***ing clown arses to the game before judging - crazy idea right??

Un-f***ing-believable

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Smith has just made two saves! I doubt he's really to blame, last line of defence and all.

God I love supporting the Albion, never a dull moment.

Seagulls!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
You lot are the biggest bunch of depressing, moody, moaning (unts ive ever come across.

Big deal we lost to leeds and now prob norwich. And maybe even charlton. Hardly piss easy games?

Funny how a lot of newbies on nsc and even this thread are like little f***ing muggy sheep who jump on the bandwagon.

Some of u should get your f***ing clown arses to the game before judging - crazy idea right??

Un-f***ing-believable

If the team actually gave it a go, it wouldn't be so bad.
But getting f***ing rolled over by Leeds and now apparently Norwich, it's a pisstake.
We should at least make them work for their inevitable 3 points.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley

Un-f***ing-believable

no need to repeat yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here