Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton V Norwich "Official" Match Thread...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
disallowed........................still 2-0

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Thankfully disallowed - still the words Smith and saved fail to appear in the same sentence

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Cox went into very late and appeared to kick out after the two fell to the ground. They have the benefit of a TV replay in the press box and according to them both he is very lucky to still be on the pitch.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I second that

Keep getting updates from the game, and apparently Cox should have been sent off no question! Was a late challenge from behind, and then a blatant stamp/retaliation on there player, which was right infront of the albion fans. If our own fan thought it was a blatant red, then we must be very luck to get away with a yellow!

As for slagging off smith, the first goal was apparently his fault! And i have seen him play many times, and not once in any of those games has he made what i remember as a GREAT save, which Kuipers often does!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Assuming we make it to half time without conceding another Smith will have let in 19 goals in 516 minutes, approximately a goal every 27 minutes, so averaging just over three goals a game. And that's despite an easy clean sheet in the second half against Wycombe.

It can't just be a coincidence.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Thanks for your responses about Cox getting into a "scuffle". But, I was under the impression Cox was also at fault for their second goal? If this is the case, what did he do?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
What odds to win now?

I can't get Bet 365 to come up on my computer. I am not a member.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
See if Gus Poyet to get the tactics sorted out a half-time. No accounting for silly mistakes though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here