Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton V Norwich "Official" Match Thread...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
f***ing come on boys, you can do it!

:ascarf:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Listening to it... oh well my mistake. You know all about the performance tonight and you are in the perfect place to judge it all. Of course, considering the rest of your post, it's obvious you're a bit ignorant in general. Enjoy the second half, I hope you get more material for complaints in the second half, to keep you happy.

zzzzz
piss off Swindon ****.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Listening to it... oh well my mistake. You know all about the performance tonight and you are in the perfect place to judge it all. Of course, considering the rest of your post, it's obvious you're a bit ignorant in general. Enjoy the second half, I hope you get more material for complaints in the second half, to keep you happy.

and your a prick in general.

I love this club, but it has been through 15 years or more of basically fighting for survival. At the moment we are in the middle of a 4 game run against 4 sides that not that long ago were all in the Premiership. Reading some of the opinions on here you would think it was a surprise that we are struggling.

So far from 2 and a half hard games we have 3 points. We are now at the point where as a club we are stable and hopefully on the way back, but we are still well short of the clubs we are currently playing.

Some people need to get some perspective.

Well said . . . :thumbsup:

erutluv 2

Banned
Nov 24, 2009
Bad results for us so far
Wycombe 1 Brentford 0
Tranmere 1 Southend 0
Hpool 1 Southampton 2
Leeds 0 orient 0

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Exeter 1 -0 down to Millwall (and 10 men down!)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The defence needs sorting and Gus will be looking at that in these games, anyone who expected us to be galloping up the division because we beat southampton is sadly mistaken.Forget a play off push we need to build for next season and im happy with that over this season im sure gus will be building and weeding out the deadwood. But until then expect erratic performances ...................and stick behind the team ya moaning old gits.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
The defence needs sorting and Gus will be looking at that in these games, anyone who expected us to be galloping up the division because we beat southampton is sadly mistaken.Forget a play off push we need to build for next season and im happy with that over this season im sure gus will be building and weeding out the deadwood. But until then expect erratic performances ...................and stick behind the team ya moaning old gits.

couldnt have put it better myself :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here