Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton reject £1.75m Bridcutt bid from rivals Palace

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Can you? They're signing players left, right and center. Panic isn't the word I'd use :nono:

Let us know who they've, sorry, you've signed so far...I need cheering up today.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Why isn't the club coming out in the press and telling these clubs to fook off unless they have silly money to spend?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Why isn't the club coming out in the press and telling these clubs to fook off unless they have silly money to spend?

As long they tell these clubs to feck off in private there's no need to put it in the press

albionite

May 20, 2009
As long they tell these clubs to feck off in private there's no need to put it in the press

It would stop these other clubs coming in with 2m offers like they can smell blood. Serious offers or bugger off.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
It would stop these other clubs coming in with 2m offers like they can smell blood. Serious offers or bugger off.

Everyone knows every player has their price. If a club was to for example offer £10 Million for Bridcutt, then we would hardly refuse.

Were not not selling, were just not selling for pathetic offers.

Hawaii

Banned
Mar 28, 2011
I'm reliably informed that Bridcutt wants to join Palace, however with the likes of Norwich involved I would imagine Brighton would push for an alternative move if they receive a good offer.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland

These other clubs probably have read on NSC just how broke we are, and have drawn the obvious conclusion...[1]

[1] Not the obvious obvious conclusion -- that the board is full of prats -- but the other obvious conclusion

albionite

May 20, 2009
I'm reliably informed that Bridcutt wants to join Palace, however with the likes of Norwich involved I would imagine Brighton would push for an alternative move if they receive a good offer.

Who told you that the voices in your head, or the numpties on bbs. Attracting all the nigel bellends today with jack sh*t to say.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Everyone knows every player has their price. If a club was to for example offer £10 Million for Bridcutt, then we would hardly refuse.

Were not not selling, were just not selling for pathetic offers.

Yes hence why I said tell them to go away and come back with a serious offer, pretty much like Wigan did with calum. Seems like Wigan has chased the buying clubs away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here