Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton reject £1.75m Bridcutt bid from rivals Palace

albionite

May 20, 2009
15m is a fair price and works out at 10 million for Leo, and 5 million for Liam.

I would be astounded if Palace would actually pay that.

Would be a fair price, but would give palace a chance of staying up. Seriously doubt our board would give them our best players to do such a thing even for good money.

15m is a fair price and works out at 10 million for Leo, and 5 million for Liam.

I would be astounded if Palace would actually pay that.

If Ince is valued at £10m then Bridcutt must be more than £5m.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
At that price you can be sure they would be at Brighton at 12 o'clock tonight

Everyone's a winner. Your board get to look like they mean business (and want to piss us off), we get to keep our players.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
£2.5million for Bridcutt is still too low. I would not take penny under £5million. I can just smell the panic up at Selhurst today, hilarious.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
£2.5million for Bridcutt is still too low. I would not take penny under £5million. I can just smell the panic up at Selhurst today, hilarious.

I don't think they're panicking. I think they're all getting excited about the prospect of Bendtner, Jack Hunt and so on.

Most of those on the BBS think Ulloa is rubbish and don't want him anyway, it seems. Fine with me, chaps!

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013

Can you? They're signing players left, right and center. Panic isn't the word I'd use :nono:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Can you? They're signing players left, right and center. Panic isn't the word I'd use :nono:

Oh look, another post defending palace. There's a surprise.

Singing inexperienced youngsters, old crocks and dross smells of panic to me.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Hunt from Huddersfield that is her name isn't it ?
Palarse have signed him sounds a bit panicky and shite to me !!!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Well some of the fans on BBS are questioning the policy and already one poster wants three of the eleven summer signings for this season to be put out on loan, Dobbie, Phillips and Grandin. I wonder how much their wage bill is currently running at?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Agree about our defense, Another CB is needed.

£15m for Ulloa and Bridcutt :D And as you well know we didn't pay £8m for Gayle.

But you did sell Zaha for £15mil yeh as all your lot have been saying - double standards matey!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Agree about our defense, Another CB is needed.

And as you well know we never pay our debts so it doesn't matter what we 'pay'.

Corrected for you.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I can't wait to hear Holloway whining away tomorrow when Parrish fails to stump up the cash for anybody half-decent. At least they'll have a wedge of fithy lucre to throw at the sh*t pit they laughably call home. You never know, they might even buy a few Portaloos if they can get 'em cheap enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here