Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton reject £1.75m Bridcutt bid from rivals Palace

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
A reliable source who is seldom wrong on these things ;)

Obviously the bonus of nicking your best player would make the deal twice as sweet but I doubt it'll happen TBH. Brighton would be mad to let him join us.

Still, if it unsettles him then great!

You've been sussed Nigel. Your 'source' is about as credible as your club's intentions of paying all those creditors a little while back. :wave:

Hawaii

Banned
Mar 28, 2011
With Palace :laugh:

Yep, Premier League Palace, currently sitting pretty in 14th and signing players such as Jason Puncheon and Marouane Chamakh. Slightly above the calibre of Stephen Ward and Keith Andrews I'm sure you'd agree.

Sorry if it hurts but we're a better prospect than Brighton as it stands.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Stupid Palace - 250k more? Really? If I was a palace fan I'd be embarrassed) at those offers come on they got 10 MILLION for Zaha? What a farce

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yep, Premier League Palace, currently sitting pretty in 14th and signing players such as Jason Puncheon and Marouane Chamakh. Slightly above the calibre of Stephen Ward and Keith Andrews I'm sure you'd agree.

Only a Palace mong would be happy his club signed Chamakh.

:laugh:

Hawaii

Banned
Mar 28, 2011
Stupid Palace - 250k more? Really? If I was a palace fan I'd be embarrassed) at those offers come on they got 10 MILLION for Zaha? What a farce

Yep I'm really embarrassed to support a Premier League club who are taking the pick of the Championship's players for a relative pittance. It's almost unbearable TBH.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
My source wasn't the BBS, but feel free to carry on believing that if it makes you feel better.

In all seriousness Bridcutt would be a strange signing considering we've just got Barry Bannan and have a pleathora of midfielders on our books. If he goes I reckon it'll be to Norwich.

Barry Bannon eh? Well whoopee shit. :laugh:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Yep, Premier League Palace, currently sitting pretty in 14th and signing players such as Jason Puncheon and Marouane Chamakh. Slightly above the likes of Stephen Ward and Keith Andrews.

Sitting pretty??!! Oh dear you are one of those who has let the weekends result go to your head. That and crowing about signing a player who is surplus to requirements at premier league high fliers Southampton and a striker who could not score at one of the most attacking sides in the division

I feel you may be in for a bit of disappointment this season. But don't let that spoil the next few weeks on your high horse

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

Mate - there has been alot of comedy from you lot over the last couple of days but that is superb.

Oct 25, 2003
Yep I'm really embarrassed to support a Premier League club who are taking the pick of the Championship's players for a relative pittance. It's almost unbearable TBH.

I was trying to work out if you were on a wind up or not, then I read this bit and made up my mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here