Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton reject £1.75m Bridcutt bid from rivals Palace

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Yep I'm really embarrassed to support a Premier League club who are taking the pick of the Championship's players for a relative pittance. It's almost unbearable TBH.

You're not taking the pick of Championship players, let alone getting them for a pittance.

Sep 1, 2013
Hey you candidates for relegation. Team falling apart Bridcutt wants to come to Palace. You might get Owen Garvan as part of the deal!!! See Brighton have been busy on deadline day.....shame your just a poor little selling club. Know your place.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Yep, Premier League Palace, currently sitting pretty in 14th and signing players such as Jason Puncheon and Marouane Chamakh. Slightly above the calibre of Stephen Ward and Keith Andrews I'm sure you'd agree.

Sorry if it hurts but we're a better prospect than Brighton as it stands.

You beat Sunderland 3-1 - well done. You're still shit and going down.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Yep I'm really embarrassed to support a Premier League club who are taking the pick of the Championship's players for a relative pittance. It's almost unbearable TBH.

Taking your pick of the championships players? :lolol: Apart from Kebe you haven't signed anyone else because you keep offering ridiculous money - you have the cheek to say Zaha is worth 10-15M and yet Bridcutt is worth 2M? It's embarrassing.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Yep I'm really embarrassed to support a Premier League club who are taking the pick of the Championship's players for a relative pittance.

But you're not are you? You are offering a pittance and being told to go **** yourself.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Hey you candidates for relegation. Team falling apart Bridcutt wants to come to Palace. You might get Owen Garvan as part of the deal!!! See Brighton have been busy on deadline day.....shame your just a poor little selling club. Know your place.
We have not sold you anyone. Know you place. Birdcutt wants to come to Palace? Says who apart from the Mirror.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

Is it time for Spot the Brain Cell already?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

dick-head.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here