Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton ---- Realistic expectation for 2012/2013

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Sod what Palace think about their chances (or lack of) with this season, where do people think we will realistically finish?

I think that with the squad as it is at the moment, if everyone stays fit (specifically Vicente) we might make the playoffs. I think we'll finish about 8th, a few points off the top 6 but failing at the final hurdle.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm going 6th-14th this season.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I said 5th last season. I must've meant it for this season.

5th.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I think we can be a top ten side again, I would not like to speculate on us doing any better than that really given the competitiveness of the division.

In the 2013/14 season Brighton will be playing with Premier League patch thingy bobs on our sleeves, and they will be the colour gold, gold I tell ya, GOLD.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Optimistically, I will say somewhere between 2nd and 4th. However, being negative there is a slight chance we'll miss out on the top 6, with 8th being an absolute worst case scenario.

Palace will finish 4th from bottom for the 3rd time in 4 seasons, because they are shite. But thanks for the 6 points.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
In the 2013/14 season Brighton will be playing with Premier League patch thingy bobs on our sleeves, and they will be the colour gold, gold I tell ya, GOLD.

That's the spirit!!

I think this is most likely, especially after we have completed the signings of Essien, Owen, Crofts, that french TV newswoman and the australian hurdler.

Oct 25, 2003
weren't far off the play-offs last season really, especially considering that we were in and around it for much of the season

with that in mind, we already have a far stronger squad than what we started with last season so i'm naturally looking for an improvement on 10th.......in my heart we can make the play-offs

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Just outside the playoffs as things stand. The signing of a new CM and possibly a striker could push my estimate to inside the playoffs though. I don't think we'll get off to the brilliant start we did last season.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Palace will finish 4th from bottom for the 3rd time in 4 seasons, because they are shite. But thanks for the 6 points.

But they will have plenty of perfectly legitimate reasons for their league position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here