Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton pride

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
So why was there gays shagging in the bushes last year, and the year before, and the year before.

:US:

funny u say that me and wife round back one them office buildings last yr for bit malarky and there were loads at it...dirty buggers !!!:rolleyes:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yes Vulture, I have all the pictures. :shootself

I turn 17 in 2 hours 1 minute :wink:.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
funny u say that me and wife round back one them office buildings last yr for bit malarky and there were loads at it...dirty buggers !!!:rolleyes:

Yep, disgraceful......espically when Kids go down there, too.:wanker:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yep, disgraceful......espically when Kids go down there, too.:wanker:

I notice a lack of criticism for wideguy and his missus going to do the same thing. As far as I'm concerned it's wrong either way, just pointing out a perceived inconsistancy.

By the way, would you be objecting so much if it was two fit lesbians going at it?

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
It's an excuse to get pissed up, I've no problems with gay folk, it's all a good laugh. I'd rather live in Brighton & Hove and have gay neighbours than Bradford or Londonistan with some of those batshit crazy muslims, fooking ada!

Jan 30, 2008
I am certain that the cost of the clear up is small change when compared with the income that Pride brings to the city. Why hide behind prices/cost and admit that you are homophobic?

i'm not hiding , yes i have a issue with homosexuality , especially the dirty seedy faggots that troll Brighton, i'm entitled to my opinion on this , if it upsets some people on here so be it .

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I notice a lack of criticism for wideguy and his missus going to do the same thing. As far as I'm concerned it's wrong either way, just pointing out a perceived inconsistancy.

By the way, would you be objecting so much if it was two fit lesbians going at it?

I didn't see that comment, (Convinent, eh? :wink:).

IT would be wrong.:laugh:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
any chance we can reclaim the words gay and queer. i do miss their intended definitions.

"AINDERBY QUERNHOW (n.)
One who continually bemoans the 'loss' of the word 'gay' to the English language, even though they had never used the word in any context at all until they started complaining that they couldn't use it any more."

From Douglas Adams/John Lloyd's "Meaning of Liff"

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
i'm not hiding , yes i have a issue with homosexuality , especially the dirty seedy faggots that troll Brighton, i'm entitled to my opinion on this , if it upsets some people on here so be it .

Of course, you are entitled to your opinion. I, really, do not see the problem with homosexuality. I am pretty certain it is not a choice and surely society should have moved on enough to accept these things.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
"AINDERBY QUERNHOW (n.)
One who continually bemoans the 'loss' of the word 'gay' to the English language, even though they had never used the word in any context at all until they started complaining that they couldn't use it any more."

From Douglas Adams/John Lloyd's "Meaning of Liff"

because some fella decides to make some pompous definition about it, means that it cannot be reclaimed? how many words do gays need to describe being gay?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
because some fella decides to make some pompous definition about it, means that it cannot be reclaimed? how many words do gays need to describe being gay?
I think there's a point embedded in the wall behind you, just above your head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here