Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton lose bank funding for Falmer, or something similar

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It is rather ironic that people on here say that the FA have no jurisdiction over the ground but then the same people said that the FA insisted we had to be within 9 miles of Brighton town Centre which ruled out Beeding, you cant have it both ways either they have somee control or they dont.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
It is rather ironic that people on here say that the FA have no jurisdiction over the ground but then the same people said that the FA insisted we had to be within 9 miles of Brighton town Centre which ruled out Beeding, you cant have it both ways either they have somee control or they dont.

I think the point is they can't stop a 23,000 (odd) seater stadium being built in Falmer. They could, in theory, not let us play league fixtures there.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Yes he did - look at post #6. The guy is nothing but a 24 carat tosspot !

He's already back tracking by changing the thread title !!!!

I've read it thanks, he's implying something quite different with the FA involvement. Read the whole lot again....

( He couldn't have changed the title himself)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I've read it thanks, he's implying something quite different with the FA involvement. Read the whole lot again....

( He couldn't have changed the title himself)

How can he be implying something different with a statement of "The FA will not allow the stadium to be built until the funding is in place & secured." ?

The guy is a liar and a shit stirrer who knows f*** all about what is going on -much the same as all ofus on here !

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Just a thought, we could save money on the carpets in the boardroom if Harty could track down that customer.

How can he be implying something different with a statement of "The FA will not allow the stadium to be built until the funding is in place & secured." ?

The guy is a liar and a shit stirrer who knows f*** all about what is going on -much the same as all ofus on here !

Dear Hamas Terrorist,

Please see my thread 12 implying a change of title.

Now please get out of your nimby little withdean home, go and buy a ticket & support the boys on Tuesday night, rather than spending all day on here - not contributing or adding anything sensible to the plight of the club

lol
steve foster, there is only one steve foster bring back the headband

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
After everything that has been said on this thread it seems a bit strange that on the ask the club this is the only question not answered

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here