Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton lose bank funding for Falmer, or something similar

After everything that has been said on this thread it seems a bit strange that on the ask the club this is the only question not answered
What's strange about Insider thinking that an NSC rumour about "the Blooms" isn't worth phoning a Director of the Club up on a Sunday evening to get an official statement?

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Today, 14:23 #1
Quentin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr insider, is there any truth in the recent post about the blooms putting there own money in the stadium, due to problems with funding from banks?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
After everything that has been said on this thread it seems a bit strange that on the ask the club this is the only question not answered

I feel very sorry for the person (if there is one) who married you as you are bloody hard work.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Yes i think we all saw that, we have access you know.

I was a 'fencer' on you, but you are getting on my tits.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Perhaps I should start a thread what i am allowed to say on here - don't worry i will answer it myself

f*** ALL

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just when you thought that this particular binfest had finished. Up crops another....

Totally agree, why not post your pro Wilkins crap to the insider as opposed to inflict it on us.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes because no-one reads the thread just post Abuse towards me

I wonder why when it is all so one sided in you personal pro Wilkins crap.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Anyway, bensgrandad, if you're still Reading this rubbish, this wealthy chap you know about, I understand you can't name him, but do you think he's likely to invest money in the club in the future, for example on the team, when falmer's built?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bensgrandad confidently predicted we were not getting our share of the play off revenue not so long ago.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I will answer 2 questions in one post.

Notters : The man is well known to all supporters of BHA and has helped keep the club afloat and has shares in the club so that narrows it down for you just try and work out which of those shareholders fit the bill.

Beach Hut: It was that we hadnt paid money due to the FL from the play offs,not that we hadnt received it, ie we owed the money, which I was told by a very senior person at the club. In so doing I made up a story about who told me and within 4 days the money was paid I am reliably informed. The club representative stated on here that they knew exactly who the man on Lincolnshire FA was who told me, as per my story, and I only used Lincolnshire because that is where I happened to be working for 2 weeks. The story came from within BHA but like bhadeb I will never reveal my sourse. So lets just drop that one as I have nothing further to add or say on that subject. I know what I was told and I believe and trust the person who told me, perhaps I am wrong and naive.

That is old news, as are many points raised on NSC and nothing is gained by raking over it other than perhaps 1 particular poster using it to attempt to ridicule somebody or to prove a point that they cannot make in any other form and that comment is not directed at you Beach Hut it is to anybody that the cap fits.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here