Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Feel the same. RDZ was a one off. We should have tried to accommodate him, strengthend in January and allowed him to have some say in signings. Yes, trust the data - but it's not really working so far this season, is it?. I think the club made a massive mistake letting him go.
Potter was just as good. Beginning to wish we took him back.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Not good, bereft of ideas and confidence.

Baleba, Rutter and Kadioglu positives but time for some awkward conversations about Dunk and Veltman.

For the second half I’d be tempted to bring Wieffer on for Veltman and drop Hinshelwood back to right back. Let’s hope to see a bit of Gruda and maybe some inspiration from him.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
The next three halves of football may determine the long term relationship FH has with the fans. It is not about learning, a non league manager could identify our major failing right now. It may be about a refusal to change what he wants to do, which when you are being found out so easily is just suicidal, both for results and your long term career.
If that's the case, I want no part of it.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Potter was just as good. Beginning to wish we took him back.
Agreed. I miss how we used to dominate games, play teams off the park. This feels like the early years in the EPL where we were outclassed by the top sides but might occasionally get a lucky result.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Agree. Baleba's attributes are brilliant but fed up hearing how wonderful he is as his inexperience costs us including penalties. He has been really good though this season.
Just one penalty, which was pretty soft. Last week's a) wasn't a penalty, and b) it was Rutter who was penalised not Baleba.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Right. No panic.

It's nowhere near as bad as you lot are making out.

We could easily have scored there. Three good chances.

As for their goals, the first looked a clear foul from the north stand. The second just trickles through the keeper. Very poor from him.

Yes we were open on other occasions, but so were they

We do need to make some changes. Minteh has great potential, but it not yet ready to contribute consistently in the pl. Let's try gruda.

I also think this isn't a veltman game. Let's get lamptey on.

It's not really happening for welbeck either. Over to you Evan

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
It looks like none of players have met each other before. We look disjointed all over the pitch, can't string any passes together, they just look slow. What has happened?
Steve Cooper has some experience and success in bedding in a busload of new players. He wasn't my first choice after RDZ left, but hindsight etc.

If Pedro had been playing instead of Welbeck we might be level. Unfortunately we are relying on Welbeck too much and hoping for the perfect cross to feet or head. If we want to get something from this game we need to give Fergie more than 5 minutes. Bring him on after 60 at latest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here