Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Portsmouth *** Official Match Thread ***

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Ali J loves taking a throw in doesn’t he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Hopefully if Ali is playing well in the cup he can earn some League game time.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Why do Pompey hate Veltman?

The kicked the **** out of him preseason and are now taking every opportunity to take a hit at him in this match.

What the **** as he done to them?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What a thoroughly enjoyable game and performance. I actually think everyone’s playing pretty well. Lovely goal. Really good stuff :clap:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Bernardo has forgotten how to play football. It’s been a surprise that Burn and March have been picked ahead of him but you can see why. As it stands he’s barely a footballer. Despite have absolutely every physical attribute you’d want.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I am wondering if these commentators are watching the same game as me. That's the second time a cross to the far post has clearly been missed by Bernardo, and met with a Portsmouth head and gone out for a goal kick and they've acted like Bernardo cleared it. There was also a couple of minutes back where a portsmouth player waiting at the far post waited for the ball. It eventually came to him and all he did was chest it down and they talked about a great bit of skill.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
So impressed by Molumby, brilliant half.

Hope he gets a go in centre midfield in the second half.

He’s a talent isn’t he? Real warrior. It says a lot that potter has the confidence to play him there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here