Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest *** Official Match Thread ***

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Take Baleba off. Believing his own hype. He's going to get sent off. Plays the wrong ball so many times as so one footed. Wonderful atheleticms but Weiffer is a better footballer. Do it before he gets sent off Fab.

And while your at it f***ing coach our attackers to chill out. Had a player over there at Simon just passes it to their right back.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Our decision making has been terrible- where’s the composure. Trying to force it now. They are going to score again at this rate

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
We go from the absolute sublime football with no end product to absolutely awful. No defending playing balls into midfield when players are marked. Cut out the all sloppy defending and get the last part in and we will be fine. This could be 4-4 at the end!

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I think that’s a bit harsh. I don’t know many people coping with moving to a new country, not speaking the language and adjusting at his age.

I think he’ll be excellent eventually but he just needs some time and experience, working on decision making etc. He just isn’t there yet.
Appreciate it sounds harsh but he is very rash and makes a lot of mistakes despite his brilliance which actually doesn't impact all that much on the game. Giving them a penalty/potentially getting a 2nd yellow does.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here